Will
Climb your way out now
Don't
Say
I don't want to

I don't wanna see you fall
I'll stick with you through it all (x2)

(instrumental breakdown)
(Clip of people giving encouraging advice in the background)
(musical buildup)

I don't wanna see you fall
I'll stick with you through it all (x4)

Just because you never made it out, doesn't mean you never will.
(Clip of people giving encouraging advice in the background)

hahhahaha

love that visual creativity.

I think theres a chance this can become a really good song if combined with the right melodies and rhythm. I can almost even listen to "I (1/4 note ) know (1/4 note) You-will-climb-your-way-out-now (whole note) sort of rhythm, know what i mean?
I really like how inspirational these lyrics are, and in agreement with marinaserra, I think this could be a great song with the right rhythm and melody.

Although, I feel some parts could use some improvement, mostly because they seem a bit cliche, (Sometimes it feels like nothing's ever right,I don't wanna see you fall
I'll stick with you through it all
) but that's just my opinion.

though, on the other hand there are some very good lines in this piece, i especially liked: Just because you never made it out, doesn't mean you never will. as well as pretty much the whole first (stanza, would you call it? IDK that whole first paragraph before the break.

All in all, I would say it's has a lot of potential, and to keep working and tweaking it a bit and try some experimentation with the lyrics. I would love to hear a recording of this, if you ever getting around to uploading it. 7/10
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96