Greetings all.

I finally finished this one last night (Australia time...12hrs ago). The remake of my first "epic" written and 1st recorded in 1999. This time it has natural string arrangements and a bit of a slap line around the 3-4 minute mark.

Enjoy.
https://youtu.be/9ReW4kiKSfU
Quote by andyrooj
Greetings all.

I finally finished this one last night (Australia time...12hrs ago). The remake of my first "epic" written and 1st recorded in 1999. This time it has natural string arrangements and a bit of a slap line around the 3-4 minute mark.

Enjoy.
https://youtu.be/9ReW4kiKSfU

Wow really cool composition, not exactly my style but as a musician I can appreciate what's gone into this.

I love the fact that you have video playthrough of it all, personally my only critique would be I feel the guitars and bass are a little thin to my liking, but that comes down to personal taste.

Good job!
wow.. I really like this man. Very nice composition. Has an epic feel to it. It reminds me a bit of Dream Theatre. Really dig the double bass pedal work in it.
Nice Solo and I like the Guitar tones. The mixing is really good as well. I can't really say anything negative about it. It's very impressive.
Wow...just...WOW! I watched through this a few times, and every single time, I've picked up new intricate layers of so many things going on, but never at any point does any of it feel bogged down by too much going on with anything. I really don't have any criticism at all for any part of this.

This entire piece is like a lesson in science. Structurally, everything is wonderfully solid, but every section slides with spectacular fluidity into the next, all while being surrounded by the gaseous and ethereal harmonies from everything around it.

Really really spectacular, stunning piece!
My guitars:
Centaura CT21
2 Dean Baby Zs
Cort X1
Washburn WG587 7-String
Two Fender knockoffs
3 acoustic no-names

My basses:
Yamaha RBX170
Rogue LX205B Series II 5-String
No-name 4 string
sorry for taking so long to crit back!

Very cool song. A lot more polished than a lot of the stuff I see on here. Has a big 80's theme to it, with how all the instruments sound. I really like the lead phrases, as well as all the little nuances like the strings, etc. Good job!