Hey guys, what bass fuzz/distortion makes my bass sound like Muse, I am aware of the tunings and they alternate between fuzz and distortion but what fuzz and distortion should I buy I don't care how much I have to pay I just need to know
Kaputsport on Youtube has a whole series of videos about the various effects etc. that Chris uses. If I remember correctly, there was a Deep Impact, Boss LS-2 Line Selector, OC-2 Octave, Prunes&Custard and I think a Line 6. There are others too though. He goes through the chain order and settings and names them all I think in the first video.
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
Quote by aaronfield6
Hey guys, what bass fuzz/distortion makes my bass sound like Muse, I am aware of the tunings and they alternate between fuzz and distortion but what fuzz and distortion should I buy I don't care how much I have to pay I just need to know

Yeah, let's see you maintain that approach when you really come to understand what's going on with some of his tones and see the silly prices that an Akai Deep Impact can fetch these days.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan