Hi. I came up with this really crazy sounding sequence of C and Eb aug5 arpeggios (there is some context behind it). I think it sounds great in this song I'm writing, but as it is it seems impossible to actually play.

I'm wondering if anyone could give me an idea of how to modify it a bit to retain a similar feel and make it playable? There's this strange sort of hammer-on pull-off sound I want to keep rather than a smooth up-down arpeggio feel if that makes sense.

Thank you!
Attachments:
riff.gpx
Quote by Jesus
Gaza Strip- home. At least it was before I fucked ereythang up...
Sure you can, unfortunately I can't figure out how to make it playable because that tab is so disgustingly cluttered I can't even see what notes are being played
I can see the numbers just fine on my screen- even arranged the bars so the numbers didn't overlap eachother.

Here you go!

EDIT: If you ever encounter that in other tabs, there's this button a bit to the right of the zoom controls which allows you to adjust everything to your liking. It's called design mode, and the icon is an arrow like <-> with a blue arrow pointing downward beneath it. Or, you can just press ctrl+alt+D and it will do the same thing if your hotkeys are the same as mine.
Attachments:
riff2.gpx
Quote by Jesus
Last edited by JimDawson at Apr 18, 2015,
Maybe use tapping?
Gear:

Ibanez S420 > Boss TU-3 > Crybaby > Ibanez TS9 > Marshall Shredmaster > EHX Big Muff Pi > TC Alter Ego X4 > Peavey VK 112
Quote by Timon 95
Maybe use tapping?

Yes, a combination of tapping, pull off and hammer ons appears to be able to play the last bar at least.

e.g. first 4 notes

8 12 8 4

put finger on 4 tap 8 tap 12 tap 8 and pull off to 4 for example.

It would take a while to to get the speed up though.
Yeah, it would definitely require some tapping. All those position changes though... I think I'll end up rewriting it to something else entirely. Probably make it into some electronic thing later on- it doesn't all have to be guitars. Thanks for the help anyways guys!
Quote by Jesus