Hey folks.

I have an eletro acoustic guitar and i'm thinking about buying a reverb pedal. Which one do u think it's better, the Behringer DR600 or the Behringer RV600 ?

Hug,
,MistY,
TBH, if you're deciding between 2 Behringers, you've already decided against quality.

If those are your only options, buy whichever you can get the cheapest.

On the other hand, you could let us know your budget & saying exactly what you're looking for & we could provide some recommendations for something better.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I recommend saving for a bit longer to buy something from TC Electronics or Boss. Behringers are very low quality from a construction standpoint.

If you can save for a used TC Hall of Fame pedal, they are excellent, and have enough variety in sounds that you should be very happy with your purchase.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Out of the two, the RV600. But you're in uber-budget gear here. If you could bump up your budget a bit, the Joyo Ironman Space Verb might have a better sound quality. Really, I'd suggest a Hall of Fame Mini.
+1 for the TC Electronic Hall of Fame

The normal Hall of Fame if you want a good selection of spring, plate, church (epic) reverbs
The mini if you want a great, solid and simple good sounding reverb.

Or the Boss RV-5
Hooper drives the boat chief...
The Digitech Ambient Supernatural Reverb pedal is magnificent. I think it's around the same price as the HOF but some of the sounds I've heard from it are simply majestic.

If you really want a Behringer though - the RV600 has to be the one. As with all Behringers they're prone to breaking down quite easily, but it's a great starting point.
Last edited by m_wilkie at Apr 20, 2015,
The DR-600 is a very nice pedal. Everyone has an opinion on Behringer pedals (and Behringer products in general) but as an owner of several Behringer pedals (and other products) I find they work just fine at very reasonable costs. Behringer basically clones other name pedals and products by replicating them almost perfectly. Go on YouTube and listen to the DR-600 against other pedals costing 3-4 times as much and you decide if it's worth paying a lot more for the same electronics under another more familiar name.
The DR-600 only costs $30-40.00 and sounds very clean and deep and the tone knob adds nice upper mid. It has quite a variety of reverb settings from spring reverbs to hall and plate settings. If I have one small issue it would be that the mode knob doesn't physically "click" into the setting. The knob just points to type of reverb setting you are selecting, but it works fine.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Last edited by Rickholly74 at Apr 20, 2015,
Quote by jackmiddlemiss
+1 for the TC Electronic Hall of Fame

The normal Hall of Fame if you want a good selection of spring, plate, church (epic) reverbs
The mini if you want a great, solid and simple good sounding reverb.

Or the Boss RV-5
iirc The mini allows you to change the reverb type (the tone-print thing TC is boasting) by sending a signal from your smart phone to your pickups to the reverb. Neat idea.
Quote by Will Lane
iirc The mini allows you to change the reverb type (the tone-print thing TC is boasting) by sending a signal from your smart phone to your pickups to the reverb. Neat idea.

It is a neat idea. And I've tried it quite a bit. It's cool and fun for recording and the studio. But I can't see myself ever using the Toneprint stuff while gigging
Hooper drives the boat chief...
Quote by Rickholly74
The DR-600 is a very nice pedal. Everyone has an opinion on Behringer pedals (and Behringer products in general) but as an owner of several Behringer pedals (and other products) I find they work just fine at very reasonable costs. Behringer basically clones other name pedals and products by replicating them almost perfectly. Go on YouTube and listen to the DR-600 against other pedals costing 3-4 times as much and you decide if it's worth paying a lot more for the same electronics under another more familiar name.
The DR-600 only costs $30-40.00 and sounds very clean and deep and the tone knob adds nice upper mid. It has quite a variety of reverb settings from spring reverbs to hall and plate settings. If I have one small issue it would be that the mode knob doesn't physically "click" into the setting. The knob just points to type of reverb setting you are selecting, but it works fine.

Except you get what you pay for.
Behringer's quality is super cheap and they'll break much sooner than a better pedal would