Hey Guys,

My take on the Oscar Benton classic, Bensonhurst Blues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYB1jJBzXRE

Havent done vocals much, would love to hear your criticism on the recording and everything else.

Thanks!

Please leave a link for me to check your stuff out at.
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

Nice man I like your guitar playing, and that lead sounds really nice! you've got some deep sounding blues vocals there and I like that! Ill be honest I've actually never heard the original so ill take a listen to it now but I do like this and thanks for the crit on my track
They were some smooth tones you were getting. Good to hear those Knopfler style melodic phrases in the lead. I felt it was a little too long and maybe the vocals could be a bit more forward in the mix, or a bit less verb.

Good work.
Very nice man. I like your voice, it really suits the song and there is some really nice lead guitar in there. I haven't heard the original to be honest though.
Also, I like the Guitar Tone
Very smooth playing man. I'm a little wasted and it had me straight vibin'
Fender MIM Strat HSS (DiMarzio Crunch Lab)
Peavey 6505+ 112

If you want, I can mix/master your tracks for free just so I can practice and who knows, maybe you'll love what you hear! Hit me up.
Thank you all for having a listen and your feedback!

Quote by BV-95
Very smooth playing man. I'm a little wasted and it had me straight vibin'

Bro, if I made your trip, thats the best compliment yet.

Cheers!
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

Guitar tone and playing sounds nice! Always a good start I like the lead playing and the vocals are nice and relaxed. The soloing is really tasty as well, I personally would've liked to have heard a bit of percussion and other instruments to help develop the dynamics of the song. Otherwise really good playing!

C4C https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1675497
sorry for taking so long to reply back!

Guitar tones sound very nice, love the subtle distortion on the lead guitar. The vocals fit well but seem a bit distant from the guitars. Overall very nice job!