I know it's bad...

...but it's so good

I hear we have them in the UK now. I will have to investigate, but i'm assuming it will be bland without all the delicious additives that we ban.

Also, T-Bell sometimes gives you mud-butt, but I always felt like this was a fair compromise. Way better than Taco Time imo.

Let's all share stories about that one time Taco Bell gave us e-coli.
I don't have one immediately nearby, so I wouldn't know.
Though last time I went was for an AM Crunchwrap or whatever and it was pretty good.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I don't have one immediately nearby, so I wouldn't know.

I feel your pain. If you don't feel pain about this then you haven't had enough T-Bell in your life.

Also sometimes T-Bell gives me abdominal pain. So it's pain either way.

And mud-butt.
We still don't have them in Australia All we have in the way of mexican type stuff is Nando's and Zambreros, and they're actually ok......I demand the choice to have explosive diarrhea!
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
To be fair, most stuff gives me mud-butt.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
We still don't have them in Australia All we have in the way of mexican type stuff is Nando's and Zambreros, and they're actually ok......I demand the choice to have explosive diarrhea!

This is the saddest thing i've ever read. Mexican food is bomb. Like even bastardised, homogenised Mexican food is usually pretty good, and then the real thing is like a dopamine overdose.
Last edited by USCENDONE BENE at Apr 19, 2015,
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
To be fair, most stuff gives me mud-butt.

This is the saddest thing i've ever read. Mexican food is bomb. Like even bastardised, homogenised Mexican food is usually pretty good, and then the real thing is like a dopamine overdose.

In the town I live in, there is a mexican restaurant that apparently does pretty decent margaritas, but I've never been able to get anyone to go with me.

Due to the alleged quality of it's food, it has earned the nickname "Dirty Sanchez"
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Australia must open its borders to Mexico. America had their chance, now we shall enjoy their food and groundskeeping prowess.
Apparently the ones in the UK are different and don't give you the shit

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Well Taco Bell has given me food poisoning 3 times so.... yeah **** that place.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Taco Bell is the shit, especially when you're broke

The serendipity of having horsedick in my Taco Bell thread.
Expectations for Uk residents who are now getting taco bell:

Usually presentation and cleanliness get low scores. Will mostly be staffed by chavs. Food is delicious despite conditions and low grade ingredients used. Mountain Dew Baja Blast should be available, which is the greatest soda beverage ever made. I recommend to crunchwrap supreme and the chulupas.
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
I know it's bad...

...but it's so good

I hear we have them in the UK now. I will have to investigate, but i'm assuming it will be bland without all the delicious additives that we ban.

Also, T-Bell sometimes gives you mud-butt, but I always felt like this was a fair compromise. Way better than Taco Time imo.

Let's all share stories about that one time Taco Bell gave us e-coli.

i think they've changed it here in the states as well.

ive only had it a handful of times in the last few years, but every time i do it ****s my stomach up.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Last edited by the_white_bunny at Apr 19, 2015,
It's strange how Taco Bell has the reputation for giving people the squirts. I've never had a case of it because of Taco Bell. KFC on the other hand...

But yeah, Taco Bell is the shit. Cheesy Potato Burrito + Nacho Bell Grande + Caramel Apple Empalada is the shiznit. You eat like a king for only $10.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Mexican food in SF & SD is seriously awesome, can't live without it. That's traditional taqueria not TB tho. Careful of the tacos in tijuana b/c they will try to sell you ratas. No Joke.
Quote by Captain Insano
Mountain Dew Baja Blast should be available, which is the greatest soda beverage ever made.

Sadly not.

The UK has banned the use of high fructose corn syrup in manufactured food and drinks (not necessarily a bad thing). This means that when Mountain Dew came over here they changed up the ingredients a lot and market it as an energy drink. Most people here don't know how good the Dew can get.

Quote by Marrowoflife
Mexican food in SF & SD is seriously awesome, can't live without it. That's traditional taqueria not TB tho. Careful of the tacos in tijuana b/c they will try to sell you ratas. No Joke.

The taco truck I used to frequent in the PNW did lengua burritos, but I never came across a rat taco

Quote by the_white_bunny

ive only had it a handful of times in the last few years, but every time i do it ****s my stomach up.

It's part of the experience sometimes. Every visit to TB is a game of abdominal pain/mud-butt roulette.
Last edited by USCENDONE BENE at Apr 19, 2015,
Quote by i_lovemetallica

Nandos is Portuguese.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
Nandos is Portuguese.

Close enough.....not like we're spoiled for choice over here
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I like taco bell, but their serving seems too small lately to me so I don't really like to go there that much.

Also we have a Kfc/Taco Bell near here and every time I pass it I think of this song.

Even though KFC is nothing like pizza hut and I don't get it
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

There's a really ****ing good burrito place in Canterbury called Club Burrito. I dunno if they have them anywhere else, but if there's one near you, check it out.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
For almost a year me and a stoner buddy of mine practically lived off tbell. Sometimes we'd eat there twice a day everyday for a few weeks. We'd never spent more than five bucks each though.

I weighed the most I ever have back then(200lbs), I think I can go the rest of my life withour ever going there again.
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I like taco bell, but their serving seems too small lately to me so I don't really like to go there that much.

Also we have a Kfc/Taco Bell near here and every time I pass it I think of this song.

Even though KFC is nothing like pizza hut and I don't get it

There are a xouple od KenTacoHuts out there. (KFC, Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut all in one) Those places are where the real magic is.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by muffinduck01
There are a xouple od KenTacoHuts out there. (KFC, Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut all in one) Those places are where the real magic is.

I feel like I'd go there to die and love every second of it
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I prefer Taco Bell over Chipotle on most days. Chipotle is good but man...a couple of perfectly made beef quesaritos and a fiery loco taco from T-Bell is heavenly.

It's making my mouth water right now and I just had a weight loss shake for lunch. Not cool.
Five years ago I worked there for a summer and since then I think I've only had Taco Bell maybe 3 or 4 times. Working there just ruined it for me, although tbh it was mostly the constant smell of weird meat and other stuff, not so much the taste. I still think chalupas and cheesy gordita crunches are the bomb, I just never feel like eating there because there are great Mexican restaurants in my town.

Never get anything with steak on it. That shit is just ****ing wrong.
I wish they still had the volcano tacos and lava sauce
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Taco Bell is one of those places where you only go if you have a craving for it. And reading all your comments is making me crave it haha My favorite used to be spicy chicken crunch wrap supreme but they got rid of the spicy option. I have now moved on to the 2 chalupa deal....I think its good despite the fact that I have been told multiple time that their meat is the same grade as dogfood...whatevs...

Also I dunno if I am the creator of this but....mix half of your cup with Mt Dew Baja Blast and half Fruit Punch..........you will thank me later....