Not Ibanez's most popular model, but it should be fine for metal. I'd give it a shot. I really don't know if that's a good price in Australia.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
That guitar is made for metal. Ibanez were making ART models which were their version of les paul, and then they created ARZ and just put in heavier EMG pickups, 25.5 inch scale instead of 24.75 scale which is in most cases used on les pauls and they also put on jumbo frets instead of medium frets. That makes this guitar great for metal since those are the specs lots of metal players want.
I have that model (in all white) and it is fantastic. It has great low action, and it's very easy to play. It's surprisingly thin and light weight for a LP body shape, has the tummy-cut in it and good access to the higher frets so it is very comfortable to play for long periods of time as well. The only thing to be aware of is the neck is gloss finished, as some people don't like that and prefer the satin finish on the necks. I paid 799.00 USD for mine new, with no case. If it really is in mint condition like the add says, that 650.00 AUD price is pretty good (~505.00 USD converted). The only thing I'd question, is he is selling the guitar alone for 650.00, said the case cost him 150.00, but wants an extra 200.00 to sell both the guitar and case together at 850.00...
ESP LTD James Hetfield Signature Vulture-Satin Black
ESP LTD James Hetfield Signature Snakebyte-Snow White
ESP LTD James Hetfield Signature Iron Cross-Snow White
Jackson SLATXMQ Soloist3-6-Trans Red Quilt
Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2QM-Chlorine Burst
Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SC-Trans Purple Quilt
Ibanez Iron Label ARZIR20 w/ Het Set-White
Schecter Hellraiser C-1-Black Cherry Burst
Ibanez RG-770-Laser Blue
Jackson Kelly-Trans Green Flame
Line 6 Helix LT
Hi guys... I am stuck between the Ibanez ARZIR20 and the LTD EC-1000s
Almost exact same specs.. mahogany body.. EMGs ... body shape ... same price as well..

I already have an Ibanez RG but standard so I want to go for something more quality... is there any ultimate preference for LTD over Ibanez or vice versa??

One thing I noted... the ARZ is made in China while the EC is Korean.. makes a difference?
Quote by wleykansa12
Hı guys i want to buy arz700. Can someone tell ne what the guitar is like
wleykansa12 Please don't bump 2 year old threads. Please read the forum rules. This is the second time you've been warned. If you want to start a new discussion, raise a new thread instead of reviving a dead one.

*warned*
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.