Here I got a song with this intro solo:

3.-------------7 7----------7----------B9----7
4.----7h9 ------------9----------9

Sure the note not flawless but which key does this note play in? I want to fin some chord for thsi song.
Last edited by sosxradar at Apr 19, 2015,
Quote by sosxradar
Here the song i'm talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2ChyzBVgnQ

The song is in the key of A. You seem to be playing it in B tho...

Quote by sosxradar
And if you kind and can help me with this song I would be appreciate( your choice I"m just asking for a help):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTU6CH1ZCrc

This one is in d. The first the chords go dminor to gminor to Amajor back to dminor.

The song chord progression seems to go something like this:

"verse"
dmin | amin | amin
Cmaj | Cmaj | Cmaj->Fmaj |dmin (it plays Fmaj for like 1 beat during that last Cmaj strum part before going back to dminor and hold dmin out a bit)

"chorus"
dmin | amin |dmin

"instrumental"
dmin | Cmaj | dmin
Last edited by Nitnatsnok at Apr 19, 2015,
yea what Nitnatsnok for the 2nd song

Dm Gm Am Bb

WORDS
Dm Am C F
Dm Am Dm

KEYBOARD
Dm C Bb

And then repeat
Quote by ayreon77
yea you can put the chords to it, i don't speak that language so you have to do it.

"You can put the chords to it" hmmm, I seem to be misunderstanding by this word. Can you say it again in a difference perspective?
Quote by Nitnatsnok
The song is in the key of A. You seem to be playing it in B tho...

This one is in d. The first the chords go dminor to gminor to Amajor back to dminor.

The song chord progression seems to go something like this:

"verse"
dmin | amin | amin
Cmaj | Cmaj | Cmaj->Fmaj |dmin (it plays Fmaj for like 1 beat during that last Cmaj strum part before going back to dminor and hold dmin out a bit)

"chorus"
dmin | amin |dmin

"instrumental"
dmin | Cmaj | dmin

you really help me out thank alot!!!
i meant you will be able to put the chords above to the song if you do the tab yourself because i can't understand the words, and you most probably can, so make the tab yourself. and then upload it too UG for yourself.
Quote by ayreon77
i meant you will be able to put the chords above to the song if you do the tab yourself because i can't understand the words, and you most probably can, so make the tab yourself. and then upload it too UG for yourself.

haha, I don't need to upload it to UG cause none of us able to understand the language.