Page 1 of 2
Oh no.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Oh indifference
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I'd thought it a ruse at first, but this looks legit.

I've only seen part of one episode while flipping through the channels.
People have posted bad predator hunter conversations online, anyone who falls for those are an idiot, I wonder what hansen does to actually catch people, or if he just catches idiots.
Am I the only one that finds this kinda sick?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan

nope

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
This show was great. If I had the money I'd totally donate and get my hands on that exclusive Hansen vs Predator coffee mug.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
nowhere near as sick as someone trying to screw a 12 year old lets be real alright

Quote by MinterMan22
nowhere near as sick as someone trying to screw a 12 year old lets be real alright

true
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by MinterMan22

age is just a number hmu

on the outside i look like a young boy, but in my head i'm calling in orders from a chico's catalog

gender is just a number
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Trowzaa
age is just a number hmu

huu fosho

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I don't understand what this is.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Quote by Eastwinn
on the outside i look like a young boy, but in my head i'm calling in orders from a chico's catalog

gender is just a number

cis male number 1

He shouldve quit while he was ahead, this is just gonna look Dog the Bounty Hunter/ Lizard Lick Towing - levels bad now.

Raise awareness?

Sorry, but no. This generation's 12 year old should know better by now.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Good sick or sick sick? Because it's kinda both.

Sick sick. Like, catching predators is one thing. But all these people donating money so they can watch a TV show about child molesters getting caught? Eh...something just bothers me about turning that into entertainment.
Aah ****. Now I have to stop again. Damn you Chris Hansen!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by StewieSwan
Sick sick. Like, catching predators is one thing. But all these people donating money so they can watch a TV show about child molesters getting caught? Eh...something just bothers me about turning that into entertainment.

I see now...

To capture and incarcerate criminals is one thing, but to rake in extra money because of a familiar famous face and some social weeding process does make it sick. They're all in the same boat. Vicarious sick fuckers eagerly waiting to get off from seeing other sick fuckers getting fucked from their fucking. Fuckin' hell...
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
^Not to mention all of it is fake af...

Sorry guys but they're actors meeting quota for a season, this is doing absolutely nothing to stop perverts.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Don't like the show but if it means less paedos than eyyy ok

See... that's how simple it is to separate yuppies from their inherited cash. Either you're with us, or you support baby-rapists. It's that simple, so whaddaya say, eh? Fork over that moolah.
Wow how long ago was the original series? Because he looks 10 years older at least.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Eastwinn

gender is just a number

ugh, binary scum
Quote by StewieSwan

Nope. Exploiting rape for entertainment? It's definitely sick. Can you justify it by claiming that he deters rape by catching potential rapists? Maybe. The whole concept is pretty perverse though.
Quote by TheChaz
Exploiting rape for entertainment?

Is it, though? I won't doubt that this might make a few people very wealthy, but I can't imagine people watch these things for entertainment. It seems like a genuine exposé more than a source of entertainment. I've never seen it until now just having a look to see what this is, so I could be very wrong.

One thing I did notice, though, is that the police seem to always make violent arrests in these situations. I get that people might find child molesters sickening, but these guys have typically go down without a fight and will have their arms up, but the police officers have a tendency to tackle them anyway.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
Is it, though? I won't doubt that this might make a few people very wealthy, but I can't imagine people watch these things for entertainment. It seems like a genuine exposé more than a source of entertainment. I've never seen it until now just having a look to see what this is, so I could be very wrong.

One thing I did notice, though, is that the police seem to always make violent arrests in these situations. I get that people might find child molesters sickening, but these guys have typically go down without a fight and will have their arms up, but the police officers have a tendency to tackle them anyway.

The selling point of the show is "look how we humiliate these people isn't that funny and great?" Yeah, they def deserve to be in prison, but making it a TV show for the general public's entertainment (and it's definitely entertainment) is pretty twisted.
The first thing that came to mind... goddamn this guy has aged a LOT

anyone else?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The link had me expecting more of AVP restyling of the program.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Chris Hanson? More like Chris Handsome.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Page 1 of 2