Hello,

Thinking of giving flatwounds a try, and I have a Jazz Bass handy for doing so. What are some good flats to attach to the bass? I've heard names like TI Jazz, D'addario Chromes, and Fender flats tossed around. I play primarily on modern praise/worship setting but also play some 60s rock (Jimi, Cream) and 80s (The Smiths, The Cure) rock.
I'm not a bassist, but someone I know plays a lot of The Cure and Cure-esque Music and he loves the Roto Flats.

He's also a big Jazz guy though, so him playing the cure with flats might just be cause of that .
'91 Epiphone by Gibson Sheraton JLH
Godin 5th Avenue
ESP/LTD BELLA LUGOSI DRACULA
--
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Hughes & Kettner 1x12 w/ Vintage 30's
Fender Mustang II
VOX AD30VT
--
MXR Super Badass Distortion>Boss CE-5>Boss OC-3> ???
I really like the TI's but they're starting to get incredibly ridiculous about pricing.
Quote by Vlasco
I really like the TI's but they're starting to get incredibly ridiculous about pricing.

They're starting to get annoying with their $200 per set pricing for the 5 and 6 string sets. Same goes for Labella's as well with their pricing of the 1954 set is now priced at $60 per set.

Anyways I recommend Rotosound RS77, D'Addario Chromes, and DR Legends flats as they the are considerably cheaper than the former.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!