Today is the 16th anniversary of the Columbine High School shooting in Colorado.
I remember when it happened...but I was too young at the time to comprehend what it meant.

Discuss.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
In class, I would daydream about stopping the shooter and stuff. Sometimes about which cabinet to hide in too ~~
It sucks when you're too young to really grasp important situations, like I remember getting taken out of school and seeing the towers fall on TV but I was just kinda like whatever cause I was 6 or something

Though maybe I was lucky to not really grasp it at the time
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Same with 9/11 for me.

And the OKC bombing (which happened 20 years ago today, coincidentally). I lived about 200 miles from where that happened. Weird shit, but I couldn't grasp it.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
No, because they didn't happen to you. That is natural, I think, unless you're worked up easily by things like that.

Terrible events are still largely meaningless to people who didn't go through it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I remember that great documentary that somehow didn't change America.

Also when the Towers fell my mother was like: I have some really bad news....blablabla
but I couldn't give a shit.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by chrismendiola
Am I a sociopath if these tragedies that involve many murders aren't detrimental to my psyche?

you just reminded me of this one friend of mine that prides himself on his "sociopathic tendencies" just bc he, like everyone ever, places value on himself and the people he knows over people he doesnt even know the names of

its just constant "o yea that tragedy sucked but i had no relevance to me so its w/e guess im a sociopath lol" like shut up
on 9/11 my mom picked me up after school and wanted to listen to news on the radio but i made her listen to music on the ride home
Aaaaaa shiet sun 420 blaze it
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Neo Evil11
I remember that great documentary that somehow didn't change America.

Also when the Towers fell my mother was like: I have some really bad news....blablabla
but I couldn't give a shit.
Tbh after learning about the other 9/11 and the other things america has done that make U.S. 9/11 look like a party it's hard to feel all patriotic and sincere about the 2 minute silence, not because I don't feel for the lives lost, but because the way their loss is basically used as a propaganda tool takes away from it

I find violent world events appalling but like [insert username here ialreadyforgotit] said if it doesn't directly effect you it's not gounna get as strong a response.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
Every time I drive past that place I get uncomfortable. Can't imagine being a student there.
Check out my band Disturbed
It's Hitler day!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
The media never mentions the sexual abuse those disgruntled students suffered there as kids
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Quote by soundgarden1986
you just reminded me of this one friend of mine that prides himself on his "sociopathic tendencies" just bc he, like everyone ever, places value on himself and the people he knows over people he doesnt even know the names of

its just constant "o yea that tragedy sucked but i had no relevance to me so its w/e guess im a sociopath lol" like shut up

I don't take pride in it if that's the vibe you're getting.
Free Ali
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
It sucks when you're too young to really grasp important situations, like I remember getting taken out of school and seeing the towers fall on TV but I was just kinda like whatever cause I was 6 or something

Though maybe I was lucky to not really grasp it at the time

i kinda wish i could be like that now