Page 1 of 2
I hope I didn't scar anyone for life with my totally uncalled for and completely obscene photos of marijuana I posted 45 days ago.

I hope you are all nice and stoned. Let's make this a thread for the best music to listen to while high as ****

http://youtu.be/ZR43Wz6hQoM

Happy 420 everyone, from the bottom of my lungs

jah feel
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

God bless Hitler.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I didn't even notice you were gone

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
We all missed you. Especially So-Cal.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
We all missed you. Especially So-Cal.

I'm gonna be living in so cal pretty soon. While I was banned I got accepted into MI the things you can do when you aren't posting about weed on UG lol
Quote by GuitarGod_92
who even unbanned you and why would they ever do that

i bet it was Baby Joel

+1

you bastard Joel
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!

Am I posting pictures of drugs? ONLY I KNOW.
Last edited by herby190 at Apr 20, 2015,
I remember you being banned but was that really the reason? I thought you did something bad and got permad
lol you're so dumb
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Baby Joel
~every day the same dream~

~is there such a thing as an interesting day~
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
lol you're so dumb

yeah

How the hell are you guys uploading pictures that big?
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
fight the power, peppers. don't let the mods keep you down. fight fascism. 420 420. weedweedweed.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
So are you writing music in 4/20 today?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I'm gonna be living in so cal pretty soon. While I was banned I got accepted into MI the things you can do when you aren't posting about weed on UG lol

Please tell me MI is Marines infantry.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Please tell me MI is Marines infantry.

Mongoloid Institution
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by hurricane0202
How the hell are you guys uploading pictures that big?
How is pretty self-explanatory, it's the why that should be asked.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I thought you got banned because you threw a hissy fit in that thread about gays.

Go on.
Finally, a day where stoners can tell people how much they love marijuana.
Last edited by Rossenrot at Apr 20, 2015,
Quote by Rossenrot
Finally, a day where stoners can finally tell people how much they love marijuana.
WHAT'S MARJAUA? LUL SO HIGH CANT EVEN READ #420
Quote by herby190
WHAT'S MARJAUA? LUL SO HIGH CANT EVEN READ #420

herby190?

more like 'erby420 amirite

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
lol posting pics of weed didnt get you banned

posting pics of weed, refusing to take them down when asked to do so and then acting like an angsty 12yo about it did

happy hitler day

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Page 1 of 2