Hi all,
I'd love to get some help finding a classical guitar to upgrade to.
I'm mostly into fingerstyle, soft-rock kinda stuff. I currently have a nice takamine acoustic but its' metalish sound isn't always good for me. In the added video you'll see what I'm going for- a warm, tender sound.
If you could help me find a guitar with similar sound, on an unlimited budget- It'd be great!
https://youtu.be/8Sw8wDUjqtg?t=2m43s
Well, the guitar in the video is not a classical guitar, it's a steel string. The video is of such low resolution that you can't tell what, but it obviously has an internal pickup... Which means that much of the sound is being produced by the amp settings rather than the instrument.

Godin makes a couple of very nice acoustic/electric nylon-string models if that's what you're looking for.
Quote by Bikewer
Well, the guitar in the video is not a classical guitar, it's a steel string. The video is of such low resolution that you can't tell what, but it obviously has an internal pickup... Which means that much of the sound is being produced by the amp settings rather than the instrument.

May well be that you know something(s) I don't, but to me it looks, sounds and probably even tastes like a nylon string. Plenty of electro-classicals exist without a visible pickup.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
I was looking at the one in the middle.... However, comments still apply. A "warm, tender" sound is in the mind of the individual....Nylon-string guitars can, just as steel strings, range from harsh and percussive to quiet and smooth.
Best bet is simply to play a bunch and see what appeals to you.