My friend recently broke his leg and has to uses crutches to get about. I don't understand it though. Why can't he just walk normally? I mean, I've seen him walking before, he knows how to walk, why can't he just walk like he used to then? It doesn't make sense. I once sprained my ankle and I never had to use crutches. And after all there's people in Africa with aids and they manage to walk for miles. Must just be some attention seeking bullshit.
no, he should've chosen to not get his leg broken. seriously what an idiot.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I've been crutching myself for 6 years now.

i cri every tiem
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Perhaps they should go hit themselves, with crutches that are readily available in your local capitalist market at affordable prices that you can save up for in a job that's obtainable in your area. Jfc, **** off. If you've ever faced serious starvation, you stop losing sympathy for folks that can cry and fall into a net of readily-available social help to give them several more months of listlessness living in which they devise methods to cause others to panic about their well-being. **** that idiopathic bullshit. Fall mother****er, fall. Be a ****ing drama queen about it, and resolve to use methods that modern-day upper-middle class suburban teens use to seek attention. I'd love to see these teens transported to the middle of a ****ing desert with no easy materials to seek to manipulate their other living human beings around them to solve their internal issues. Go out to a ****ing slum one day, if you've got the balls or language to even get there, and ask anyone (with teary eyes) if they've ever though about using crutches.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Perhaps they should go hit themselves, with crutches that are readily available in your local capitalist market at affordable prices that you can save up for in a job that's obtainable in your area. Jfc, **** off. If you've ever faced serious starvation, you stop losing sympathy for folks that can cry and fall into a net of readily-available social help to give them several more months of listlessness living in which they devise methods to cause others to panic about their well-being. **** that idiopathic bullshit. Fall mother****er, fall. Be a ****ing drama queen about it, and resolve to use methods that modern-day upper-middle class suburban teens use to seek attention. I'd love to see these teens transported to the middle of a ****ing desert with no easy materials to seek to manipulate their other living human beings around them to solve their internal issues. Go out to a ****ing slum one day, if you've got the balls or language to even get there, and ask anyone (with teary eyes) if they've ever though about using crutches.

TRU
Quote by ultimate-slash
Perhaps they should go hit themselves, with crutches that are readily available in your local capitalist market at affordable prices that you can save up for in a job that's obtainable in your area. Jfc, **** off. If you've ever faced serious starvation, you stop losing sympathy for folks that can cry and fall into a net of readily-available social help to give them several more months of listlessness living in which they devise methods to cause others to panic about theirn well-being. **** that idiopathic bullshit. Fall mother****er, fall. Be a ****ing drama queen about it, and resolve to use methods that modern-day upper-middle class suburban teens use to seek attention. I'd love to see these teens transported to the middle of a ****ing desert with no easy materials to seek to manipulate their other living human beings around them to solve their internal issues. Go out to a ****ing slum one day, if you've got the balls or language to even get there, and ask anyone (with teary eyes) if they've ever though about using crutches.

I was gonna do this.
Free Ali
their just doing it for attention. it really show that they're a weak person.... man up you pussy
KIFFLOM
Quote by Tempoe
so, like, here it is

you have to be pretty lame to use crutches

i got a stab wound in my toe (from a pencil that broke off beneath the skin when i tripped if you were wondering) and used crutches for the first time in my life, it was pretty rad. i could be late to class with no one caring and people would hold doors for me. even hot chicks which is like who doors are made to be held for. pretty sure some medieval guy invented doors instead of walkways just to impress hot wenches. but i digress.

plus they're an upper arm workout. crutches is great.

Quote by ultimate-slash
I've spent far too much time on Reddit to know what people here do in this situation, but here, have an upvote.

It's the only thing I know how to do.
Last edited by herby190 at Apr 21, 2015,
Yeah, like really, what asshole can't walk on a broken leg?
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
As a smoker i can't mock those with crutches because smoking is my crutch. We all have a crutch, just because someone's is visible doesn't make the rest of ours any less real.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i have no sympathy for people in wheelchairs.

pull yourself up by your bootstraps and just walk.

it's not that hard.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i have no sympathy for people in wheelchairs.

pull yourself up by your bootstraps and just walk.

it's not that hard.

Most of them are faking it anyways.

Fat americunts.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
They should just fix their leg and get over it. Fucking pussy
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ