1 2%
Voters: 41.
Page 1 of 2
I'm in me mum's MT. Broom broom.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I think that if you are in an automatic you might as well be taking a taxi instead.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
you drive an automatic Geriatric-Benz wtf u talkin bout 6mt master race
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
you drive an automatic Geriatric-Benz wtf u talkin bout 6mt master race

The question was "what do you prefer?" you goof.
Free Ali
i can't drive but if i did it would be manual cos lolautomatics
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

To say you are "reporting" means you must be a part of that "race" and since you do not drive or own a 6MT you are not part of that "race" so you cannot "report" meaning this entire thread is predicated on a false presentation of untrue pretences and shame on you for doing so.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

6MT4LYF

...oh shit....

I just found my new vanity plate!!!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Trowzaa
i can't drive but if i did it would be manual cos lolautomatics

Perhaps they should go shift gears for themselves, with clutches that are readily available in your local auto body shop at affordable prices that you can save up for in a job that's obtainable in your area. Jfc, **** off. If you've ever faced a highway, you stop losing sight of what gear you're using and fall into a net of readily-available automatic rev-matching in which the car will decide when to shift down for smoother gear changes. **** that heel-toe bullshit. Drive, mother****er, drive. Be a ****ing petrolhead about it, and resolve to use methods that people in the past used out of necessity. I'd love to see these teens transported to the middle of a ****ing desert with no easy materials to seek to manipulate their gearboxes to gain better traction on the sand. Go out to a ****ing slum one day, if you've got the transmission fluid to even get there, and ask anyone (with teary eyes) if they've ever though about driving a manual.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Apr 21, 2015,
4AT, 5MT, InfiniteAT, and 4SAT reporting in. sounds pretty silly when i type it out like that.
Quote by Acϵ♠
To say you are "reporting" means you must be a part of that "race" and since you do not drive or own a 6MT you are not part of that "race" so you cannot "report" meaning this entire thread is predicated on a false presentation of untrue pretences and shame on you for doing so.

Part of the race that prefers M/T.

FTR, it's more of a parody of a parody of other threads and also a parody of people who legitimately go "lol automatics are 4 losers."

EDIT: By the way, I do drive 6MT somewhat regularly. My girlfriend's dad has a load of cars and two of them are 6MT. Whenever I come to pick her up, he'll often let us borrow one of his cars. He taught me to drive a manual using a 7MT (911 Carrera) and I didn't like that at all (mostly because it was terrifying driving such an expensive car that didn't belong to me and I'm not used to RWD/rear-engine). I'd like to have a few more tries at driving that car now that I've got more confidence in my abilities, but he sold it.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Apr 21, 2015,
Guys, guys, using clutches is a serious disease that gets brushed under the table too often by white CIS hetero-loving christ-fags.

What we need is better understanding.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I prefer automatic so I can rest my left leg and can hold hands with a qt without having to stop to change gears
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by chrismendiola
Perhaps they should go shift gears for themselves, with clutches that are readily available in your local auto body shop at affordable prices that you can save up for in a job that's obtainable in your area. Jfc, **** off. If you've ever faced a highway, you stop losing sight of what gear you're using and fall into a net of readily-available automatic rev-matching in which the car will decide when to shift down for smoother gear changes. **** that heel-toe bullshit. Drive, mother****er, drive. Be a ****ing petrolhead about it, and resolve to use methods that people in the past used out of necessity. I'd love to see these teens transported to the middle of a ****ing desert with no easy materials to seek to manipulate their gearboxes to gain better traction on the sand. Go out to a ****ing slum one day, if you've got the transmission fluid to even get there, and ask anyone (with teary eyes) if they've ever though about driving a manual.

I know some of these words
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
If it's a video of Senna not driving in the rain I don't want any part of it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
TS, the question is a little misleading. You can't 'prefer' automatic... implying that there's a choice for people who only know how to drive auto

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I know how to drive manual btw

I don't get why anybody who wasn't a car enthusiast would prefer it for every day stuff though
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Like being easier isn't what most people prefer out of the things they don't care about

Though the gas thing is nice
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Actually, mpg often not an advantage anymore. Today's AT are often much more fuel efficient than anything you can pull off manually. They often have higher gears allowing for lower top cruising RPM.

my car's highway MPG on 8AT: 32
my car's highway MPG on 6MT: 28

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Manual, cause otherwise it feels like you're driving a lawnmower or golf cart all the time.

You'd have to be a complete moron to not be able to use manual transmission btw.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by chrismendiola
Part of the race that prefers M/T.

FTR, it's more of a parody of a parody of other threads and also a parody of people who legitimately go "lol automatics are 4 losers."

EDIT: By the way, I do drive 6MT somewhat regularly. My girlfriend's dad has a load of cars and two of them are 6MT. Whenever I come to pick her up, he'll often let us borrow one of his cars. He taught me to drive a manual using a 7MT (911 Carrera) and I didn't like that at all (mostly because it was terrifying driving such an expensive car that didn't belong to me and I'm not used to RWD/rear-engine). I'd like to have a few more tries at driving that car now that I've got more confidence in my abilities, but he sold it.

does your gf have a hot sister in canada by chance
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

I've never driven an automatic so there's no real preference there but I do like shifting though, it's very satisfying to get a gear shift just right.

Also the car I normally drive has 6-gear MT which has grown on me a lot.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
steph curry is a killer in clutch
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by metaldud536
Dual clutch >_>

<- GTI owner

I've heard good things about the DSG.....

...but fuck paddle shifting!!!

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

I think you mean DS9 which is an acronym for Deep Space 9, one of the star trek tv shoes. It is a pretty good show so I'm not surprised you would've heard good things about it.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Xiaoxi

...but fuck paddle shifting!!!

Well tell that to every F1 driver...even Rally cars are starting use it. But I've had fun with my G27 wheel and the stick and clutch pedal in my racing games
Quote by metaldud536
Well tell that to every F1 driver...even Rally cars are starting use it. But I've had fun with my G27 wheel and the stick and clutch pedal in my racing games

Oh hey another G27 user! I love this thing. What are you playing with it?? Assetto Corsa for me...omg so good.

And yes, F1 and other super fast cars use it for good reasons...but the GTI is no F1 loool

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't like that reverse on some cars is by first gear, wtf with that?

it belongs by 6th, only accessible by pressing the shifter down and in.
Page 1 of 2