Quote by ultimate-slash
Triangles are some of the strongest shapes, and the earth seems pretty damn strong, so it's probably triangular

That is an answer I'm looking for, but you need to provide more proof.
Doesn't say it's round in the bible, so no.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
gtfo
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by SkepsisMetal

what more proof do you need

That was the funniest thing I have ever seen. But it looks a tad photo shopped. Do you have a better photo or any other proof?
Quote by michaeldupont
That was the funniest thing I have ever seen. But it looks a tad photo shopped. Do you have a better photo or any other proof?

Here's a shot from the other side if that helps?

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Apr 21, 2015,
time earth is a flat circle
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Travel around the world and see
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Why is it that when people tell you that the Earth is round, you believe them. But if they tell you there's wet paint somewhere you have to touch it?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee