I have pondered the idea of living for years. I have been dead for many years. My question to you is, is it necessary to forfeit life at an unnecessary time, or is it better to bake an apple pie so that you can eat it? Serious answers only.
Last edited by michaeldupont at Apr 21, 2015,
please stop talking
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

"I'm TS. When I don't do drugs, I do drugs."
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The apileofdeadcop replacements really aren't up to snuff

One day though
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

this is an interesting topic ts and i'm glad you've brought it up because i've wondered myself just how much can we truly understand about apple pies???
Quote by Godsmack_IV
this is an interesting topic ts and i'm glad you've brought it up because i've wondered myself just how much can we truly understand about apple pies???

All I know is you shouldn't fuck them until the filling cools off a bit.

Thanks American Pie.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Godsmack_IV

Thank you for understanding. We can not understand anything we don't have the knowledge to understand. Apple pies are just an example, this applies to everything we see.
Does one really need to understand how to bake an apple pie if we just like it for the taste? Couldn't drilling-down to "that which we cant see" help us understand just the crust better, even if we might not know how to use that knowledge at the moment to make 'better', more flavorful crusts?
Quote by Fat Lard
Does one really need to understand how to bake an apple pie if we just like it for the taste? Couldn't drilling-down to "that which we cant see" help us understand just the crust better, even if we might not know how to use that knowledge at the moment to make 'better', more flavorful crusts?

Pragappletism.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pragappletism.

You dont need accounting knowledge to run an apple pie business, but hell, knowing it might have you not only running it more 'efficiently', but completely change it altogether and making it a more 'true', effective

EDIT: thats a big might though, probably. ..
Last edited by Fat Lard at Apr 21, 2015,
Quote by michaeldupont
I have pondered the idea of living for years. I have been dead for many years. My question to you is, is it necessary to forfeit life at an unnecessary time, or is it better to bake an apple pie so that you can eat it? Serious answers only.

yeah

Tildes
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~

Fall On My Pie
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
When your number is up. It is up. What you did this morning irrelevant. Nothing can change that it is your time to go. What you have planned for tonight is irrelevant. Live life to the fullest and in the moment because any moment could be your last
If you have never checked out the Wood Brothers. Do yourself a favor and look them up. Best. Band. Ever.

Your plans for tonight still are relevant sometimes though, for living fullest in that moment 'over there'. But yeah, nothing is certain (except death and taxes), so still good stuff
Is this a 457undead multi
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by michaeldupont
Please only serious answers

don't worry michaeldupont. i have made a 'this is serious' thread where people are only serious. if i had the drive, i'd ban all the peoiple who make jokes.

but yeah, it's a safe haven from the trolls
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Cardbored
Is this a 457undead multi

no because one is called michaeldupont, and the other is 457undead. they are not the same person
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel
no because one is called michaeldupont, and the other is 457undead. they are not the same person

You are clearly not familiar with Prof. Eastwinn's theories.
dupont, there are people coming to get you.

best if you get inside your tank and drive around your lawn for a bit.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Baby Joel

Plus he clearly states in the OP that he is factually NOT undead