Hi!

I'm selling my Fender Super Champ XD (in the Netherlands). It's around 7 years old, in good condition as I've only ever used it for home practice. So no roadwear or loud playing really. I put it up on Dutch version of eBay for €100,- and got 2 bids within 10 minutes of posting.

I got someone on the line about it too, told him I'd reserve the amp while he figured out a date to come pick it up, but I only saw the other bids after that. Did a quick search and found a *used* version of the amp on Amazon for nearly $400. I'm also seeing a few X2's for ~$300 used. Now that is a bit better amp I think. I can't find many more online used, and I kind of wonder if I didn't put it up at a rather low price.

I closed the ad after that phone call but now I think I could get a good deal more for it and should reopen. Do you guys know what an XD would go for?
PRS SE Custom 22 <3
Fender Stratocaster '57 RI
Fender Super Champ XD
Tanglewood TW115 CW
I don't know about EU pricing but they sell regularly in LA for $200-$250 depending on condition. I got mine for $200 and it needed tubes. $235 with a fresh set in place. Nice amp and this is the one I take to jams most often. Grab-n-go Fender tone.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY