If I were told i would die if I said if I, would I die? If I wanted to say if I again would I die? Don't die until you figure this out. There is a hidden meaning to it.
You should
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
If you say 'if I' again, I'll fvcking kill you.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by michaeldupont
If I were told i would die if I said if I, would I die? If I wanted to say if I again would I die? Don't die until you figure this out. There is a hidden meaning to it.

Looks like it might've already posited before you said it, though. And this implies that there even is an 'I'...
Quote by michaeldupont

yeah
Quote by Baby Joel
come again

variations of this phrase (and th4 phrase itself) were said many many many times last nite with i was wi/ ur mum in sex
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel
variations of this phrase (and th4 phrase itself) were said many many many times last nite with i was wi/ ur mum in sex

i forgot that i said this
superman is killing himself tonight