About 20 or 30 bees were flying around my property trying to build a hive or whatever, so I used my right as an American to stand my ground and protect my house! I built a small fire and smoked them out.

Now my question is this: how long should it take for them to give up their futile attempt to invade my home and screw off??

I am incredibly allergic to bees; I'm surprised I am alive
There were these wasps trying to build a thing right in front of our door. At first, three of them huddled together on the ceiling and eventually died. They remained attached to the ceiling for days. Eventually, I noticed that there were honeycomb looking shapes and some how their own bodies were being transformed into a hive. It was COOL
Quote by Ablast
About 20 or 30 bees were flying around my property trying to build a hive or whatever, so I used my right as an American to stand my ground and protect my house! I built a small fire and smoked them out.

Were they building a hive or just generally flying around your property?

Now my question is this: how long should it take for them to give up their futile attempt to invade my home and screw off??

Depending on your answer to Q1, if they've already built a hive, just get some Raid and spray those fuckers in the middle of the night. If they're just buzzing around aimlessly, there's a hive somewhere and you need to find and spray it.

If they're actually yellow jackets (which are a wasp) then gg no re you gotta move. Homies live in the ground and shit.

EDIT: You know the Taliban and other terrorist groups don't need nuclear arms or ballistic missiles to scare the US, just make sleeper cells of huge yellow jacket cultures and let them loose in major cities.
Last edited by Skullivan at Apr 21, 2015,
Quote by Skullivan
Were they building a hive or just generally flying around your property?

there was a small hive but I sprayed it down with oven cleaner
I realized a daisy wouldn't actually be excited about killing bees. That's their sexy-times.

:saddaisy:
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Skullivan

If they're actually yellow jackets (which are a wasp) then gg no re you gotta move. Homies live in the ground and shit.

Ugh. **** yellowjackets. Scum of the ****ing earth.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
wasps arent even that bad yall cowards

I'm pretty sure they're gone, but they know me now. They're probably sitting outside . . . waiting for me

I'd call a professional but I'm 45 minutes away from civilization. The bees could kill me and no one would know
Quote by Weaponized
There were these wasps trying to build a thing right in front of our door. At first, three of them huddled together on the ceiling and eventually died. They remained attached to the ceiling for days. Eventually, I noticed that there were honeycomb looking shapes and some how their own bodies were being transformed into a hive. It was COOL

There was a wasp in my house once that was sprayed and killed while it was on a beam up on my ceiling in the living room and it got stuck.

That was at least 8 years ago, and it's still stuck up there. I still refuse to walk directly under it for fear that it will fall on me.
Quote by Ablast
I'm pretty sure they're gone, but they know me now. They're probably sitting outside . . . waiting for me

I'd call a professional but I'm 45 minutes away from civilization. The bees could kill me and no one would know

Chill man, just be nice to them and not try to bear it up for their honey. I get that you're alergic, but bees are generally VERY peaceful (and needed for our environment) and they're just looking out for their hive.

You just gotta be careful for wasps sometimes as they're a bit more agressive, but even theyre okay with you for the most part as long as you're not being a dick to em.

Bees dont build resentment though (I think?). Or at least not like crows lol. Just let them... bee, bro
Quote by Eastwinn
their names are melissa

nice🍯