Page 1 of 2
Jesus christ back in the day there'd be 500 people chatting aware in here, making posts that are total nonsense but hilarious.

damn it what happened to this shit?

ive been away for a decent amount of time. i guess shits changed.

ok how are we going to rESURRECT dER pIT??!?!?
It just hasn't been the same

after the accident
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Oh. It's this thread again.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Oh man, I want a bratwurst now.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
guys come on don't lose faith, we can make the renaissance all over again. what happened though? is it something to do with the Pear meme?
people don't play as much RIM anymore
better places to do this shit
everyone grew up and got a job

take your pick
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by geetarguy13
guys come on don't lose faith, we can make the renaissance all over again. what happened though? is it something to do with the Pear meme?

I feel the love.

Quote by DukeDeRox
It's called reddit

i guess it's something we just have to grow up and move on with... reddit is actually pretty efficient at sharing ideas... just makes me a little bit sad to see the culture of UG dissipating....

im sorry guys im gonna cry a little bit
Shhh let us remember the good times.
I miss when I joined and this place was busy but I know more people here now and it's more cozy. Most of the people I like and enjoy chatting with are still here.
I don't know, but I do know I miss a lot of threads that were wiped many moons ago...and the sting is still fresh on my heart.
Quote by geetarguy13
what in the hell happened to the pit?

Something something they fell out of it
Andy Dwyer fell into it and they turned it into a park.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by geetarguy13
i guess it's something we just have to grow up and move on with... reddit is actually pretty efficient at sharing ideas... just makes me a little bit sad to see the culture of UG dissipating....

im sorry guys im gonna cry a little bit

>reddit
>efficient

pick one
Turning the Deep into pretty, enjoyable, stable ground.

But you can tell Andy is cool af in real life, and he can play any role but still make it himself (only seen that show n Guardians of Galaxy by him tho)
No one makes any good threads any more, Baby Joel locks all the good threads that actually get made, and everyone instead of going out into The Pit lives in the gated communities of the ONLY / OFFICIAL threads.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
^ except that I'm pretty sure CC's can't lock threads.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
He locked my thread and ruined The Pit

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Baby joel happened to the pit. Or better yet, everyone happened to the pit, because we are all baby joel. We are him and he is I.

Come join us geetarguy13, there's a place for you in me as well
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

I feel like we have one of these threads on a weekly basis.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by geetarguy13
Jesus christ back in the day there'd be 500 people chatting aware in here, making posts that are total nonsense but hilarious.

damn it what happened to this shit?

ive been away for a decent amount of time. i guess shits changed.

ok how are we going to rESURRECT dER pIT??!?!?

I left.

All downhill from there.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Baby joel happened to the pit. Or better yet, everyone happened to the pit, because we are all baby joel. We are him and he is I.

Come join us geetarguy13, there's a place for you in me as well

One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us...
Quote by dann_blood
I left.

All downhill from there.

I didn't mind you being gone and wouldn't mind if you would be on your way again. Besides, Rapture has filled your niche and you are now obsolete.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I didn't mind you being gone and wouldn't mind if you would be on your way again. Besides, Rapture has filled your niche and you are now obsolete.

So sassy!

I feel like Bono right now, because you're The Edge.
Quote by theogonia777

Everyone's entitled to a wrong opinion.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Some of us moved on to a different place, and it's cool, you know. Just like The Pit used to be. We'd didn't tell everyone where it was. Some people might not quite fit in.
I miss the old pit, things move on. This site is usually my last bookmark to visit now, used to be one of the first. Always the same threads, over and over, sometimes still a few laughs though
Quote by Jehannum
Some of us moved on to a different place, and it's cool, you know. Just like The Pit used to be. We'd didn't tell everyone where it was. Some people might not quite fit in.

This post makes my brain hurt.
the happening

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
the pit is changing in exactly the way i want it to. soon it will be a graveyard with just me and my multi's

will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by JamSessionFreak
the happening

Pssh, the Pit goes on...
Quote by Baby Joel
the pit is changing in exactly the way i want it to. soon it will be a graveyard with just me and my multi's

Stop closing EndTheRapture51's threads. Clearly not being able to talk about Buzzfeed incessantly is what ruined The Pit.
Last edited by chrismendiola at Apr 22, 2015,
Quote by dann_blood
Everyone's entitled to a wrong opinion.

If they weren't you would have never, ever, ever post ever.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
No one cares about guitars now.

Honestly though, this place is so dead haha, this thread is valid.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
The Club Football thread I know is just me. Multis of my split personalities at war with myself.

I'll be back in a few days don't worry

Edit: And I plan on drinking heavily
My God, it's full of stars!
Page 1 of 2