Hello to everyone. Need your help and opinion in the issue in choosing an amp.
I want to buy an amp for home practice and gome playing. Idealy i would like to have something with quality sound, compact (or at least stylish). Abillity to record song directly to pc.
Planning to play different styles (from coldplay and light rock up to metal).

So i can't decide which one to buy:
1) Line 6 spider IV 15 (but i'm afraid about the sound - that it can be artificial);
2) Blackstar ID:Core 10 or 20
3) Roland Cube lite
4) Yamaha THR 10
5) Vox NT2H

What do you think? Or maybe you can advise something else?

Thanks in advance =)
You sound like you want to go into the recording section and read the stickies.

Unless you absolutely want an amp with a speaker, your best bet is an amp sim to run on our computer.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
You sound like you want to go into the recording section and read the stickies.

Unless you absolutely want an amp with a speaker, your best bet is an amp sim to run on our computer.

+1.

Also to be considered is a Zoom G3. It includes a USB interface for hooking up to your PC, but can also be used to feed headphones (for silent practice) or the aux input of your home stereo for practicing out loud.

If you ever want to start gigging, it's also a great effects unit for use with an amp, but can also be used as an input to a PA system or powered monitor.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
So, you are talking about something like Line 6 POD studio?
I used to have some zoom processor, it was ok, but i wouldn't like to buy it this time.
Quote by Lucky__13
So, you are talking about something like Line 6 POD studio?
I used to have some zoom processor, it was ok, but i wouldn't like to buy it this time.

Yes, that sort of thing.

Don't compare Zoom's older products to their current range though, they've upped their standards a lot with the revised G series pedals.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
In typical UG fashion, I'll recommend something you haven't listed, a Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Quote by The Judist
In typical UG fashion, I'll recommend something you haven't listed, a Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5

Yeah, it's a cool little amp. I like it very much (esprcially those backligh =)

But i gues i wouldn't find new one with affordable price. Also looked at Blackstar HT-1. Good amp.