I apologize for my stupid threads lately. I guess I'm just trying to figure out some things I didn't know the answer to. My real question for you today is, what would happen if I were to walk into a worm hole? What about black holes? Would it be different if i was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
Wormhole? Come out somewhere different. Black hole? Absorbed within its colapsedness. Peanut butter and jelly? An okay sandwich I guess, not too good, not too bad (but pretty damn good in terms of the energy needed to make it. They go together like stable molecular bonds in their lowered energies)
go watch interstellar
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

If you were to walk into a wormhole we'd never have to deal with your threads. Please walk into a wormhole.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
If you were to walk into a wormhole we'd never have to deal with your threads. Please walk into a wormhole.

just not me or i'll yiff you on the nose.
when I eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches I am transported to a beautiful world of pure joy and orgasm.....but that's just me....
Quote by Trowzaa
go watch interstellar

and 2001
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Fat Lard
Wormhole? Come out somewhere different. Black hole? Absorbed within its colapsedness. Peanut butter and jelly? An okay sandwich I guess, not too good, not too bad (but pretty damn good in terms of the energy needed to make it. They go together like stable molecular bonds in their lowered energies)

Thank you Fat Lard for always answering my questions with a good answer. You are the only hope left in humanity.
Quote by JackSaints

Why so mean?
Quote by michaeldupont
I apologize for my stupid threads lately. I guess I'm just trying to figure out some things I didn't know the answer to.
Google search and wikipedia are things.

My real question for you today is, what would happen if I were to walk into a worm hole?
you'd die. if you could survive it somehow you'd be transported to the other end. they are theorectical in any event.

What about black holes?
you'd die. unless you could survive, in which case no one knows yet. probably just spend eternity being painfully crushed very hard while hoping your invulnerability/immortality wouldrun out.

Would it be different if i was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

no, not unless it was a special one endowed with special particles beyond our understanding.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o