I bought a Bigsby B700 to put on my Epiphone Les Paul 1960 Tribute. I decided that instead of drilling holes I would pay extra for a Vibramate B7 to go under the B700. Apparently the Vibramate B7 is not the correct Vibramate for a B700. I cannot locate any Vibramate that specifically says it works with a B700. Does anyone have any info that might help? Thanks.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Vibramate only makes adapters for use with the USA (B3, B5, B7) models. It's plastered all over their website and product documentation. There is no B700 Vibramate.
Thanks. I was afraid of that. The Bigsby B700 is nice and works fine on another one my guitars and is about $40-50.00 cheaper than the B7. Sometimes you can't win. I guess I'll just get out my drill and plan to leave it on the guitar permanently. Thanks for the help.
sell the b700 get one of the single roller bigsbys (the B6xx series iirc) and use a tension bar?

NO drilling required.
'91 Epiphone by Gibson Sheraton JLH
Godin 5th Avenue
ESP/LTD BELLA LUGOSI DRACULA
--
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Hughes & Kettner 1x12 w/ Vintage 30's
Fender Mustang II
VOX AD30VT
--
MXR Super Badass Distortion>Boss CE-5>Boss OC-3> ???
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Thanks for the advice. The B7 adapter is close but the back plate on the B700 only has two screw holes instead of the four on the B7 backplate (not counting the center hole for the strap button). I'll mount this B700 on another Les Paul and just buy a B7 for the 1960 Tribute. Thanks again.