Execution
25 27%
Prison
41 45%
Solitary confinement for life
26 28%
Voters: 92.
Page 1 of 7
I wanted him to die but realistically that would cost more than just keeping him in prison, and perhaps it's too easy a route. Solitary confinement for the rest of his life, please.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by captaincrunk
keeping him in prison will cost a lot considering he could easily live 70 years...

It costs something like 2-3 million dollars for an execution. And in this case, I'm willing to pay for his suffering.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
At the time of the bombings, Dzhokhar was a student at University of Massachusetts Dartmouth who became a naturalized U.S. citizen on September 11, 2012, seven months before the bombings.[12]

WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Who? Context please Xixi

How can you not know?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzhokhar_Tsarnaev

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Who? Context please Xixi

are you dzhoking?

i don't know how good his grammar was, but it must've been pretty unique to have a sentence named after him
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Put him in prison: Hell is other people.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by one vision
He'll get #rekt in prison.

And why does execution cost so much???

Death penalties usually go through multiple levels of appeals, which rack up to millions.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't agree with the death sentence so prison.

Yeah I didn't know who you meant at first tbh. The UK doesn't tend to follow trials like the US and we're more focused on the general election in a few weeks.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I don't agree with death penalty. PERIOD. We are not barbarians anymore.

Stopping the death penalty would save california 170 million per year.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Apr 22, 2015,
The execution will be a hell of a lot cheaper if they just sentence him to life in prison and don't keep him in solitary confinement.
Do people really remember crazy ass names like that and expect others to as well?

Solitary confinement for life is a fate far worse than death. Either put him in normal prison or kill him.
Quote by The4thHorsemen

Solitary confinement for life is a fate far worse than death.

Exactly

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Why is the poll not public? I want to know who the barbarian is that voted for execution.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I find it amusing that people make such a big deal about the death penalty when we have that dude that's been in solitary since the 80s for killing a guard. That's monstrous and immoral - just kill him.

edit: ^ I voted prison.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Apr 22, 2015,
Quote by bdof
A rope. A crane. A crowd.

Sounds pretty cheap to me

Works pretty well in great countries like Iran yes.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
No matter which option you'd choose it's indicative of a broken system, but sending him to prison w/o confinement seems the least morally retributive, even if it still ends badly, so that one.
Cheap execution. I don't care if he suffers or "pays" for it or whatever, I just want him to not be alive anymore.
My God, it's full of stars!
Prison.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Death by exile!
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
He'll eventually hang himself with his underwear in a dim lit room. Just another loser that doesn't deserve to be in our memory for another 5 min.
Quote by Dreadnought
Cheap execution. I don't care if he suffers or "pays" for it or whatever, I just want him to not be alive anymore.

Didn't you used to be hardcore anti-execution or am I thinking of someone else?
Yeah I don't care about "making him suffer" and all that cringey stuff. Just kill him.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
the nightly show had larry wilmore bluntly asserting that he doesn't like the death penalty but "this asshole needs to die." one of many reasons i hate that terrible show. what a joke of a replacement for the colbert report.

he's a child. what he did was atrocious. he killed and maimed many people. but his mind was young and impressionable, especially with his big brother leading. i don't think he fully understood the level of what he was doing and seems like a very immature child.

however, his mentality is super dangerous, and for all we know, he'll remain an extremist his entire life. plus, execution=martyrdom. i think prison for life is fair i guess. it's just really tragic for all involved. was still a teenager at the time.

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Didn't you used to be hardcore anti-execution or am I thinking of someone else?

I don't think that was me. I can be (and am) pro-execution while recognizing the problems with the current system and the difficulties of implementing a new one.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
he's a child. what he did was atrocious. he killed and maimed many people. but his mind was young and impressionable

oh fuckin spare me

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

he's a child. what he did was atrocious. he killed and maimed many people. but his mind was young and impressionable, especially with his big brother leading. i don't think he fully understood the level of what he was doing and seems like a very immature child.

20 years old is a child

okay thanks for letting me know
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
the nightly show had larry wilmore bluntly asserting that he doesn't like the death penalty but "this asshole needs to die." one of many reasons i hate that terrible show. what a joke of a replacement for the colbert report.

however, his mentality is super dangerous, and for all we know, he'll remain an extremist his entire life. plus, execution=martyrdom. i think prison for life is fair i guess. it's just really tragic for all involved. was still a teenager at the time.

20 is old enough to know you shouldn't blow people up.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S