Discuss whether 'nothing' can exist. Think about it. If there was ever just nothing, how could there be anything.
is this a serious post because there is already a serious thread for serious topics
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
is this a serious post because there is already a serious thread for serious topics

It is, but every time I post in there, I don't get a serious answer
Nothing is merely the absence of things. Without things there is nothing to compare with, so you can't have nothing without things. Kinda like how there's no such thing as a shadow without a light source.
Let focus go from your deceiving eyes
To know whats been concealed
Last edited by Fat Lard at Apr 22, 2015,
nothing exists and they're a pretty lame band
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
This reminds me of the third man argument.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Fat Lard
Let focus go from your deceiving eyes
To know whats been concealed

how can mirrors be real if our eyes arent
Quote by Joshua Garcia
This reminds me of the third man argument.

third man in is a swede move unless yr gretzky

apply this #hockeygodtheology to your philosophy
Quote by The4thHorsemen
Nothing is merely the absence of things. Without things there is nothing to compare with, so you can't have nothing without things. Kinda like how there's no such thing as a shadow without a light source.

I'm not sure this follows. I don't think you necessarily need the opposite of something for their to be something. although if anti-matter is a thing... but i don't even know enough about what that is to say so. i am no good at physics.

because everything is empty and transient, even nothing, so it's natural for something to be and then nothing to be and then something to be >_>

Close both eyes. You will see darkness/black. Close only one eye. You will see nothing from that eye.

Imagine what it was like before you were born. Nothing.

Dreamless sleep? Nothing.

The human brain struggles to comprehend nothingness.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by vulgarmachine
Isn't nothing divided by nothing one?

There's no definitive answer. The question is like asking what is north of the North Pole.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Michael DuPont sounds like the sort of alias you would make up to cheat on your taxes.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA