Page 1 of 4
Alright so everyone try and guess how many I got. I remember how many I had when I first started but haven't counted since then which is like over 15 months ago so I don't even know right now.

If someone wins then they get to decide what my profile pic should be, the text title too, also all of my signature stuff. So now is your chance to really go to town on ruining my account

As a little help here are some pics.

lolnah

Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Last edited by Nero Galon at Dec 11, 2015,
probably like three or something
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
seventeen
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I thought this was going to be a thread about your antique lock collection.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M

same. i was looking forward to antique lockmasters

honestly though that would an awesome collection
it's all coming back

Quote by I.O.T.M

Sorry to disappoint.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Also: *CHILL WHITE GUY WITH DREADS KLAXON*
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
Also: *CHILL WHITE GUY WITH DREADS KLAXON*

*sigh*

Quote by metal4eva_22
I see some great meme potential here.

Also I'm guessing 27.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
I see some great meme potential here.

Oh shit.

Quote by metal4eva_22
why
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Baby Joel
probably like three or something

ts how close am i
it's all coming back

I love Ras Trent haha.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by Baby Joel
ts how close am i

ts i'm close right? let me know
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
ts i'm close right? let me know

3? Try again.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by Nero Galon
3? Try again.

can you please recount? there may have been an error. i am quite certain it is three
it's all coming back

ftr the two white people with dreadlocks I have actually talked to (instead of just seeing them on the street and thinking 'lol') have been pretty cool. one didn't match any of the stereotypes and her own thing going on, the other is cool but kind of is a dork sometimes. however I think he's biracial (don't know or care what he is) and he told me his hair is naturally super curly and it's easier to maintain in dreads which is why he went with it.
btw when i grow my beard out more im gonna have it in locks because lolololo
it's all coming back

we'll call you dread beard

EDIT: and dreadlocks are nowhere near as bad as what the dude that just walked past me had, slicked back hair, waxed moustache and in a ****ing sweatsuit ffs.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Apr 22, 2015,
You guys don't seem to want to sabotage my account.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by Pastafarian96
we'll call you dread beard

EDIT: and dreadlocks are nowhere near as bad as what the dude that just walked past me had, slicked back hair, waxed moustache and in a ****ing sweatsuit ffs.

yo that shit is the worst
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
quick question:

how does it feel being a white person proudly wearing the same hairstyle as african people that were chained to the inside of nasty boats as they sailed across the atlantic to be forced into slavery?

idk i don't personally see it as that much of a problem in that regard but i get people that do and it still makes me kinda uncomfortable but w/e

this is a good vid though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1KJRRSB_XA
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by MinterMan22
quick question:

how does it feel being a white person proudly wearing the same hairstyle as african people that were chained to the inside of nasty boats as they sailed across the atlantic to be forced into slavery?

interesting question can't wait to hear the answer
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by MinterMan22
quick question:

Ahhh appropriation....

The way I see it is, the hairstyle itself is not exclusive to any race or religion. Matted hair is a process that can occur among anyone who chooses not to maintain their hair in the traditional way of society.

People's hair has been matting together waaaaay before african-american slavery. The only harm I see among beholding such a hairstyle is by calling them 'Dreadlocks' as is usually the case.

That word did originate from the days of slavery as the slaves hair was described as being dreadful because of the blood sweat and tears mixed into the hair. (oh and racism ofc)

For me to claim my hair as being 'dreadlocks' would be inaccurate, and the most harmful appropriation. My locks aren't dreadful, they're actually very clean and healthy and I share absolutely no struggles that a slave would have.

I think it is probably too far gone to expect everyone to understand the meaning and history behind the word and the difference between the word and the hairstyle.

I have in the past used the word many a time to refer to my own hair regretfully, as I wasn't aware of the meaning myself. It's like adjusting to not using the N word when everyone around you still uses it, if that makes sense.

This actually goes for everyone, white, black, asian, whatever, if you have locked up hair, chances are they're not actually dreadlocks.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Last edited by Nero Galon at Apr 22, 2015,
Actually, African-American hair naturally locks like that when it does matte like that, most of the time. White folks 95% of the time only matt their hair like that by not washing/washing properly and not brushing

that alone is a whole load of problems once you throw in the history.

There's also how the vikings have had more than a few 'reviews' by historians, travellers around that time basically saying they were filthy and unclean.

some people think its fine, some people don't, whatever. but c'mon don't pretend you don't know that a white person adopting the style out of anything but hair that genuinely 100% naturally does that is sketchy as fvck

your 'my dreadlocks are clean and not dreadful' I'm gounna assume is poor enunciation but if not that is one hell of a suggestive sentence too
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Apr 22, 2015,
18 I guess.
Looks not good tho.
Just go skinny emo ass eater.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
my probably wrong opinion:

if you're gonna do it and actually call them "dreadlocks" yeah that's pretty ****ed up.

the style in general has existed before the Atlantic slave trade and in many contexts; however this should not downplay the importance of slavery as it relates to the style or at least specifically to the perception of "dreadlocks".

the idea that locking hair is purely the product of being "unclean" (even if it's not meant as an insult and is just acknowledging the sad reality of the slave ships) isn't accurate since a lot of people's hair naturally does this.

as with all things, there's probably a respectable way of doing it and an insulting way of doing it.

personally though my feathers/hair is straight af and I own that shit.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Apr 22, 2015,
Page 1 of 4