THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
yes.

the liberals are terrible but you have to give them credit for being smart. they're like the nazis.

they've taken control of the courts and the schools. soon our kids will be stripped of their Christian heritage, and they will be so brainwashed by all the libural propaganda that they will not stand up to the new regime.

then they'll take away our guns, leaving us completely defenceless. meanwhile they'll start censoring patriotic media and limiting free speech by not letting be as racist as we want to be.

then they'll declare martial law and turn america into the godless libural dictatorship they've always dreamed of and our children will be completely hopeless to stop it.

scary stuff.
Yeah. I live near one of those Walmarts and saw them loading crates of weapons inside with their army jeeps.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by slipknot5678
yes.

the liberals are terrible but you have to give them credit for being smart. they're like the nazis.

they've taken control of the courts and the schools. soon our kids will be stripped of their Christian heritage, and they will be so brainwashed by all the libural propaganda that they will not stand up to the new regime.

then they'll take away our guns, leaving us completely defenceless. meanwhile they'll start censoring patriotic media and limiting free speech by not letting be as racist as we want to be.

then they'll declare martial law and turn america into the godless libural dictatorship they've always dreamed of and our children will be completely hopeless to stop it.

scary stuff.

~liberals are just nazis better at propaganda~
Quote by slipknot5678
yes.

scary stuff.

Spelling defenseless like a god damn british communist. nothin but a god damn secret liberal
Quote by Thrashtastic15

yeah

Quote by TheChaz
Spelling defenseless like a god damn british communist. nothin but a god damn secret liberal

oh shit

this just in: liberals proven to be fascist communists seeking to establish USAR
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Apr 22, 2015,
People have been saying martial law is coming in the U.S for 10 years .... lol I'm still waiting .
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
holy shit I just watched a 20 second snip of that.

Chechnya and Russia working together= lol

Chechnya and Russia working together to arm Mexico to destabilise the USA= holy shit lol. it's just like that thing telegram or w/e the British forged in WWI. "hey how do we make Americans super pro-British? oh they have this really unjustified fear of Mexicans so let's make it seem like Mexicans are about to attack them lol".
Quote by hurricane0202
People have been saying martial law is coming in the U.S for 10 years .... lol I'm still waiting .

it takes a long time to plan out
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
If you're a Republican we've been going towards this for about 30 years.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
The US is preparing for Marshall law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYxVCDf81js

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Thrashtastic15

~~zen fascists will control you~~
Quote by slipknot5678

this is the greatest thing i've ever read.

Actually Walmart causing the fall of the United States would not at all surprise me.
Cry yourself to ash