Poll: What would you do if you had 7 days left to live?
Poll Options
View poll results: What would you do if you had 7 days left to live?
Bucket List
11 39%
Chill wit homies and familia
5 18%
Some other third thing
12 43%
Voters: 28.
Page 1 of 2
Let's say, you have 7 days left to live, starting tomorrow how would you spend that time? Go crazy on dat bucket list? Chill wit homies and family?

poll incoming
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
escape babylon

I'd do the same as any other week. You can't take the memories with you, and even if you leave a legacy there'll come a time when it's forgotten. To do or not to do, it makes no difference in the end.
contemplate life while bar hopping.
assuming it's just my last 7 days.
if its until the whole world ends then hit up the liquor stores and try multiple liquors without paying.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
i'd chill

**** doing things
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Travel to visit my friends.

Write in my will that I want to be a tree.

Tell them to make sure they water it on occasion.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Apr 23, 2015,
I'd finish recording the stuff I'm recording so the world had something terrible to remember me by, then I'd go **** some bitches.
I have nothing important to say
straight to Texas to say goodbye and talk up hot girls.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Drink, rape and pillage my way around Perth. Oh and also maybe burn down my former workplace.
Take a whole bunch of people's mothers out for a meal or a show and nothing else and when I'm dead those people will never know if I banged their mums or not.

I reckon 1 for lunch and another for dinner, so that's 14 mums in total, unless I double up and make the party a triad. wouldn't push it past more than two at once, since it'll be a struggle making sure they are all having fun at once, don't want to be too stressed on my last days.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Elintasokas
Come out of the closet

I'd actually do this with my parents, it'd piss off my dad so much finding out I was bisexual and would make it all worth it.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I, like everyone else who is lying this thread, would probably have a bit of a cry and contemplate why it happened to me. Y'all know I'm right
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I'd probably

- leave a will
- go to a track with cars I've managed to borrow by playing the sympathy card
- have lots of sex
- tell things to people I've never told them
- quit my job
Free Ali
Free Lard
wait no, for some reason I assumed this was an apocalypse scenario where everyone else was going to die too. I don't know why I assumed that.

idk I'd probably try and fail to get laid
so business as usual
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Apr 23, 2015,
Quote by Pastafarian96
straight to Texas to say goodbye and talk up hot girls.

Smh
Go to Italy instead
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by sashki
I can't think of anything I'd want to do, and I'd probably be too depressed to accomplish anything anyway.

Why?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by michaeldupont
I'd kill myself just to say I made my own choices

Given you wouldn't kill yourself otherwise (I'm assuming), you'd only be killing yourself because you knew you were dying anyway, so the scenario has still taken the decision from you.

You'd die on your own terms but you wouldn't really have a choice as such.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Why?

I'm sure the realisation of imminent death would be mentally taxing to anyone.

I've always lived my life with the hope that I would continue to develop as a human being. I may not be worth shit now, but someday I will be. If I were to die in a week, all that goes out the window. I don't have a bucket list, because everything I want to accomplish requires dedication rather than something you can do once and move on to the next thing. Typical bucket list things like travelling or skydiving never really appealed to me. If getting laid was ever a priority, I'd have hired a whore years ago.
I would not want my friends to know that I am dying, so they don't have to worry. They have enough of their own problems. Maybe I'd write them letters to be delivered post-humously, but that would imply that I knew of my impeding doom and didn't tell them.
Realistically I'd sit at home, play some games, watch some youtubes. It's not the "right" thing to do but that's probably how I'd spend my last week. Nothing matters at that point.

It's easy to think you'll accomplish all your dreams but you can't imagine how you'd feel in that situation until you're actually in it.
Last edited by sashki at Apr 23, 2015,
Quote by sashki

I've always lived my life with the hope that I would continue to develop as a human being. I may not be worth shit now, but someday I will be. If I were to die in a week, all that goes out the window. I don't have a bucket list, because everything I want to accomplish requires dedication rather than something you can do once and move on to the next thing. Typical bucket list things like travelling or skydiving never really appealed to me. If getting laid was ever a priority, I'd have hired a whore years ago.
I would not want my friends to know that I am dying, so they don't have to worry. They have enough of their own problems. Maybe I'd write them letters to be delivered post-humously, but that would imply that I knew of my impeding doom and didn't tell them.
Realistically I'd sit at home, play some games, watch some youtubes. It's not the "right" thing to do but that's probably how I'd spend my last week. Nothing matters at that point.

It's easy to think you'll accomplish all your dreams but you can't imagine how you'd feel in that situation until you're actually in it.

Personally, I'm already accepting my mortality and I know that I could potentially die and any further personal development could come crashing down forever at any moment, die in a week or not. If anything, knowing exactly when I'll die is a relief to me, because I wouldn't have to keep worrying about when anymore.

I hold the view that everything is intrinsically worthless and that even if I were to live for a long time, the probability for being relevant by many people is very, very low. But I don't care about how many people know me and you probably don't either. I'd rather people ask why I'm not honoured more than why I am. A couple of precious people have already showed to me what I mean to them, and that's all I could want.

I can understand your concern about what you want to achieve suddenly being cut short is devastating because you'll never fulfil your goal, but the process of getting to that achievement is the reward if its something you truly enjoy, and not the achievement itself.

And this is a very personal thing, and its completely okay if you disagree. But if I were in the situation of dying within a week, I'd tell my loved ones. I trust them too much to keep it a secret; they have given my life meaning right up to the point that I die, and because of that gift, I feel they have the right to know what I know. It'll give them a chance to bond with me for one last time, so that they won't have to grieve that they didn't get to say goodbye, or that they never did a certain activity with me that would've meant the world to them.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Apr 23, 2015,
Do soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many drugz
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Quote by sashki

well now I'm depressed
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Rape the girl, burn the corpse, snort the ashes and dance hard techno.

Or something less old-fashioned.
Lots and lots of MDMA, DMT, psilocybin, cannabis for therapy and acceptance.

And also cocaine and heroin to understand what all the buzz is about.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Page 1 of 2