Poll: Who gave you your ugly mug?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who gave you your ugly mug?
I look more like my dad.
27 53%
I look more like my mom.
12 24%
I'm a pretty 50/50 bland of both.
12 24%
Voters: 51.
Page 1 of 2
Yeah.

From looking at pictures, my dad looks almost exactly like his dad, and I seem to be going the same route (though my appearance isn't as similar between me and my dad as it was with my dad and grandad).

I've also noticed there's a dude I know who resembles his grandad. I haven't seen his dad though.

How about you?
ive been told a few times i look more like my mom. its weird but i guess that means i come across as kawaii desuuu or something even though im not though ive also been told its noticeable in the eyes.

also, radiogaga looks like rodger the alien from american dad so theres that.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I used to think I had more of my Mom's side's features, but now I also kind of look like my dad.

Either way I'm handsome as balls.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I've had people approach me and say "You're Terry's son!"

I don't know them. They don't know me.

But they knew my dad when he was my age and there's not a whole lot of difference.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
S-senpai! *blush blush*
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Everyone says I look like so much like my dad. Not gonna complain about that, he's a handsome man. Nohomo
I imagine a problem with polling it well is that, well, how often do you hear someone get complimented that they look like their parent of the opposite gender?
I look way more like my dad but I have basically the same exact personality as my mom. A lot of my relatives find it funny
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I'm my dad with my mum's chinese eyes

she's not actually chinese
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I am the exact same build as my mum and her dad, but the same face/height as my great great grandfather on my dad's side.

I look nothing like my dad's dad or my dad. They're both 6' odd, very slender and I'm 5'6 and stocky.

If I wasn't the spitting image of my great great grandfather I'd swear I wasn't related.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
I apparently sound like my dad, but we look very different aside from the eyes.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
60/40 split LOL

I look a lot like my dad did at my age. I sound like him too, his own parents can hardly tell us apart on the phone.
My sister looks identical to my grandfather when he was her age. Its kinda weird. My family all looks pretty similar, except her. We were wondering where she got it from (inb4 mailman etc) we were going through old pictures one day, and saw my papa back when he lived in Amsterdam. Looks just like her.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
As I have aged I'd say that I look more like my dad. However a lot of people think my dad is black, and I am white like my mum so people are like wtf.

When I was around 10-13 I was told I looked at lot like my mum, probably because my face was a lot more round like hers.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
People always tell me I look like my dad.

Which ****ing sucks to hear for obvious reasons and makes me want to kill myself (more).
There's a WW2 photo of my grandfather, on my dad's side, and we look nearly identical. Eerily similar.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by BladeSlinger
I've had people approach me and say "You're Terry's son!"

I don't know them. They don't know me.

But they knew my dad when he was my age and there's not a whole lot of difference.

Yeah, the exact thing happens to me all the time. Specially since I live in a really small town and my father's father was somewhat of a politician so everyone knows my father and thus, they know me too.
Quote by Dreadnought
There's a WW2 photo of my grandfather, on my dad's side, and we look nearly identical. Eerily similar.

there's a ww2 photo of my grandfather, on my mom's side, and we look nearly identical. eerily similar.
i don't know why i feel so dry
My facial features are mostly my mothers, especially my eyes and nose. My chin/jawline are reminiscent of a few of my dad's relatives. But, to answer the question, I look most like my mom.

I have a similar body build to my fat (I'm a bit chubbier), and e both sound similar. Most of our familiar had a hard time distinguishing the both of us on the phone when my voice got deeper.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Ive been told i look like my dads younger brother and my mothers grandfather
Also your poll makes no sense, a guy will look more like his dad and a girl will look more like her mom anyway so you should have way more options
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
My parents are 100% Filipino but I've been told I look Chinese/Japanese/Korean. What the **** happened with me.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
If you break my features down I'm a 50/50 mix of my parents but my mom and I look alike. Eerily so if you look at old pictures of her when she was my age at various times although my parents look like they are siblings except for skin color.
look like an amalgam of my uncles
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Eastwinn
there's a ww2 photo of my grandfather, on my mom's side, and we look nearly identical. eerily similar.

hawt

Quote by GuitarGod_92
People always tell me I look like my dad.

Which ****ing sucks to hear for obvious reasons and makes me want to kill myself (more).

but tons of girls look like their dad
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Ive had a few people tell me I look like my dad, but I think I look more of my mom. We have similar facial features, which is why a lot of people probably think I'm gay now that I think of it.

My brother is going to look exactly like my dad though, poor bastard, and my sister is literally the spitting image of Deborah Woll, who looks nothing like my mom.

(And no she is not available, she is 15 and I'll kill all of you)
Sail upon the open skies
I kind of look like my mom but I am my own unique person okay.

don't really look like the people on my dad's side of the family and I'm really ****ing glad for that.
Quote by Irondevil
Also your poll makes no sense, a guy will look more like his dad and a girl will look more like her mom anyway so you should have way more options

That's not true. My brother looks more like my mom and my sister looks more like my dad
inb4 "I look like the milk man".

Quote by metal4eva_22
its already been said
Quote by caeser1156
its already been said

Quote by metal4eva_22
Page 1 of 2