I am in the mood to laugh so if someone could tell me a really really funny joke that'd be great. It can be a joke or something so stupid I will laugh. GO!
So a black guy walks into a bar....
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
baby joel please ban him or prevent him from making threads that would be a gr8 joke
What did one ocean say to the other?

Nothing, they just waved

What do you call a fish with no eyes?

a fsh

Thanks, I'll be back next thursday
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Wormholes
baby joel please ban him or prevent him from making threads that would be a gr8 joke

No one else is making threads so I'm stepping up to make some, just participate. Please.
When's the best time to punch a midget?

When he says your girlfriend's hair smells nice.

Two deer were leaving a bar and one said to the other, "Wow, I can't believe I blew 20 bucks in there."
Pitbull's nerd cousin decided to follow in his cousin's footsteps and start rapping: as his stage name he chose
Git Pull
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I walked into the bedroom and tripped on the wife's Bra. It was a booby trap.

A man was walking his dog through the graveyard when he saw another man crouching behind a gravestone.
"Morning!" he said.
The other man replies, "No, just having a shite.''
Quote by UltimateGuizar
A man was walking his dog through the graveyard when he saw another man crouching behind a gravestone.
"Morning!" he said.
The other man replies, "No, just having a shite.''

winner
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Did you hear about the guy who's addicted to brake fluid?

its okay though, he can stop whenever he wants
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
a guy walks into a bar with a quarter-sized head. the bartender asks why his head is so small and the guy tells him about a genie that wouldn't have sex with him, "so I asked for a little head..."
A guy walks into a pub with a bowl of ice cream on his head. He orders a pint, and the bartender pours him one, a little bemused at the bowl of ice cream strapped to the man's head. The bartender asks "what's with the bowl mate?" and the man replies "Oh this thing? I always wear it on a Wednesday"

The bartender replies "but its Tuesday today"

to which the man says "Well don't I look like a right idiot then!"
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Why did the chicken cross the road?

It didn't. It got run over half way.

RIP theoretical chicken, taken from us too soon.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by ElMaco
Pitbull's nerd cousin decided to follow in his cousin's footsteps and start rapping: as his stage name he chose
Git Pull
Aha
ggg1 ggg3

three strangers are sitting at a bar. the bartender mistakes them for a group and asks the first stranger "do you all want drinks?"

the first stranger says "i don't know"

so the bartender asks the second stranger "do you all want drinks?"

the second stranger says "i don't know"

so the bartender finally asks the third and last stranger, "do you all want drinks?"

the third stranger thinks for a few seconds and says "yes, we all do"
i don't know why i feel so dry