Hey Girls and Guys,
I am new on this Forum and I am looking for people that would like to cooperate with me in the future and help me to improve my projects giving me some comments, tips and tricks.
I love building stompboxes and now I would like to show you something (maybe) interesting.
I am counting on interesting tips and comments in this Thread!!
I would like to present you one of my DIY mods of effect pedals. This time it came to totally broken Boss OS-2 which got a second life and turned into POLICE DISTORTION.

Why POLICE DISTORTION???

- because I have painted it darkblue (like old European Police Cars)
- because it has blue and red light on the top of it (which are glowing whenewer you play)
- because if it stops you - It really stops you for days.

I have put here some photos but unfortunatelly they somehow do not show in this message (maybe I use wrong coding) so.....

If you are more interested about how it sounds, please, visit this ling to my First YouTube Video:
http://

I am always happy to receive some tips, tricks, or comments, so that I can do next film better.

If you need an additional information about this modification (schematic, additional samples, simulations) just write me a message on my facebook fanpage.
You can also ask about modification of other pedals, guitar wiring, stombox building, etc. I am always ready to answer an interesting question!
Maybe You can - like always - learn me how to build your own Pedal and help me with my problems… - than let’s do this together!!!
I will be glad to receive some feedback from You.

Here is my Facebook Fanpage adres:
https://www.facebook.com/RazemRock

Hope You will Enjoy It.
thanks,
Peter
Attachments:
boss os2.jpg
POLICE22.jpg
Glowing POLIZEI DISTORTION2.jpg
hahaha nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I like the colors and admire you trying so many different parts before settling on it , cool guitar too. One suggestion though try comparing the old existing pedal to the mod so people can see for themselves

anyways good job , another forum I suggest where people are really bright is seymour duncans forum when it comes to modding amplifiers and all I had the best results. Not to say this is a bad forum or community but it seems they are more popular.

..oddly enough though I was expecting like you engage it and it would be like a police siren but distorted, no idea why. I blame my lack of sleep.
Hi,
Thanks for every good word, suggestions and tips.

Sure! I had to do this but the Stopmbox was already broken and I had not a chance to make a comparisson.

On the seymour duncan forum this post is also there, but this forum is a biggest Forum in the world and I wanted to post this also here.

Regards,
Peter

PS: Thanks for guitar and AMP compliments!!