Hi forums

Anyone know a good practice space around Baker Street? All the places I've been to are around zone 3/4 and most of the ones I've found closer to central are way too fancy and expensive. Unfortunately it seems that may just be the case, but I thought it'd be worth asking.

Baker Street is around the center point of where each member of my band lives, but a few stops either way would be good too. Then again it doesn't look like we're gonna have the luxury of being fussy.

Thanks guys
what you need is a new amp
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
BBBBRRRRRRADAAADADUHBUHDADAHH
bum bum
BBBBRRRRRRADAAADADUHBUUUUHHHH

Um, no I don't live in London. Do you some British version of craigslist? Chestertonchesterfieldslist.org?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Rumpleskinstein
Anyone know a good practice space around Baker Street?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Watt u knead is a knew amp
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
You are right, rehearsal space is expensive in London. Baker Street I don't know so well, but you have a few options if you're flexible:

- some people I know have used enterprise studios and have said indifferent-to-nice things about it
- some people I know have used the roundhouse in Camden and have said very nice things about it, but I think you have to be a member / a certain age
- some other people I know have gone in with a few other bands and rented their own private rehearsal space in a lockup or something - I don't know anything about that though
- if you have friends of friends at a uni nearby they will almost definitely have rehearsal space on campus that you can bribe your way into
- OR (my personal favourite) you can be an acoustic band and rehearse in your home and screw the whole system over ahahaahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
My eyes bulged when I saw £1 per hour for roundhouse, we're just over the maximum age though. Enterprise doesn't look bad. Cheers, thanks for your response. Also I can't afford a new amp.