Not my own band, but the school band.

My personal band played a show with these guys (Trapdoor Social) about 2 years ago when they came through on tour (they're from California) and it was a blast and they're all really cool dudes. Anyway, flash forward to the present and I come to find out that they actually recorded a song with the band from my old high school when they came by again recently. It's really inspiring and nostalgic to see that auditorium and my old band director who was my favorite teacher for 4 years of my life. Shit's crazy.

Anyway, I thought I'd share this because it's cool, but they're also trying to raise $10,000 for the school's art/music program, so if you feel so compelled, please donate through the link at the end of the video.

https://youtu.be/O4hELdrMNUc
PM me for newts
Not only am I sharing a video this video had my son and his mesa ridge high school band classmates performing a song with trapdoor social. You have to see this
stew youre not even close to high school age wtf man
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
stew youre not even close to high school age wtf man

Uh, ok? Not sure where I indicated I was in high school, but aight.
PM me for newts
Quote by DukeDeRox
My high school band instructor is in jail for doin students

mine was divorced from her husband for having an affair other than that I think it was swept under the rug.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by deagent
wow congrats loser

amzing
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Actually pretty cool. Its good to see kids getting excited about music. I know they're already in band, but how many of them will continue playing after high school? Probably like 5, maybe doing this will increase their love for music and we'll get more musicians. Plus it looks like it was quite a bit of fun.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
lmao lame
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.