Write your best paragraph having to do with fruit, a desk, corn, space, and quantum mechanics. 5 sentence minimum. Please participate in a serious manner. Good luck
ban this guy already
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Michael Dupont is a fruit ****. He should bang his head on a desk repeatedly for being an annoying corn ball. Please send yourself into space and never come back. I dont know quantum mechanics, go figure. Did I cover all 5?
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Michaeldupont is a fruit. He sits at his desk munching corn whilst contemplating quantum mechanics, a subject he has absolutely no bravura for. He often wonders whether in a parallel universe, a different, more attractive Michaeldupont is making interesting threads on an alternate ultimate-guitar.com and whether his personal space will be filled with admirers and people wishing to imbibe some of his wisdom. However, our protagonist, the michaeldupont of our time and space, need not worry about such intrusions, as the aroma of soured milk from his shirt keeps any interloper at bay.

To be continued.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Last edited by Ed Hunter at Apr 24, 2015,
Quote by Ed Hunter
Michaeldupont is a fruit. He sits at his desk munching corn whilst contemplating quantum mechanics, a subject he has absolutely no bravura for. He often wonders whether in a parallel universe, a different, more attractive Michaeldupont is making interesting threads on an alternate ultimate-guitar.com and whether his personal space will be filled with admirers and people wishing to imbibe some of his wisdom. However, our protagonist, the michaeldupont of our time and space, need not worry about such intrusions, as the aroma of soured milk from his shirt keeps any interloper at bay.

To be continued.

You covered them all, it was kinda mean. I still congratulate you though
This thread is not to meant to be stupid. It's meant for you to use your head a little bit. Just try. No need to be mean
This is michaeldupont's thread . There are many like it, but this one is his. This thread is his best friend. It is his life. He must master it as he must master his life. Without him, his thread is useless. Without his thread, he is useless.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I ate some fruit at a desk.
I ate some corn at a desk which had ample space.
I ate some fruit and some corn at a desk which had ample space.
All this I have done while sitting at a desk which had ample space.
Yup, just eating some fruit and some corn whilst petting my cat who's name is Schrödinger at my desk with ample space.
Quote by steve_muse
ban this guy already

I have so much influence
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
I have so much influence

Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
He sat at his desk, suspended at the edge of space, doomed to eat the piece of fruit he had in his hand forever. His only companions were the pieces of undigested corn he had saved from his last bowel movement. They orbited his head. Sometimes, a piece would brush across his face, reminding him of better times, of the time when his wife lovingly smeared chocolate across his face while baking a cake for their son's birthday, or when she subsequently licked it off for him a few days later. But now, all he has is his apple, his corn, and quantum mechanics.

(i don't know quantum mechanics)
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I was eating some fruit i found on the ground at woodstock 1999. There were some guys crowd surfing on a capsized desk. Limp bizkit just played, and it was the space between their set and Korn. The mechanics were quantum. Ts is a knob
Fruit, a desk, corn, space, and quantum mechanics. Those are things. They are definitely things. Or are they? Yes, I think they are.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
also, banned and banned
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me