I was looking for a black strat shaped ibanez with three pickups (humbucker on bridge and neck and single coil in middle) and also 24 frets. I one close to what I want but its 22 frets not 24, I understand that you have to move the pickups to do this and that might be the reason why they don't have that exact model, if not is there that model and where could I find it. URL please
Budget? There's definitely a couple of GIOs that fit that description, but that's no good if you've got a grand burning a hole in your pocket.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
You bumped the thread only 10 mins after the thread being made. Don't be so impatient.

You're really not giving us very information here. There's a list as long as your arm on Ibanez models that fit what you're describing. You could be referring to any one of them.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
You bumped the thread only 10 mins after the thread being made. Don't be so impatient.

You're really not giving us very information here. There's a list as long as your arm on Ibanez models that fit what you're describing. You could be referring to any one of them.

(http://www.amazon.ca/Ibanez-GRX70QATKS-Guitar-Electric-GRX70QA-TKS/dp/B006LE8AI8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1429915299&sr=8-4&keywords=ibanez) the one I was looking at as mentioned in my post but is only 22 frets
If $250 CAN is your budget you're way better off buying used. Look at an S series for HSH Ibanezes.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
If $250 CAN is your budget you're way better off buying used. Look at an S series for HSH Ibanezes.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee