I'm confused
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Please don't buy it. I've been saving up so I can buy it back.

EDIT: Lol at user title "Banned" and still posting.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Last edited by chrismendiola at Apr 24, 2015,
I remember the last time someone had 'banned' as their title, it resolved in a mass banning of everyone that had it coded as their title.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by snipelfritz
Not as cool as the dildomobile.

'twas a tragedy when it was jammed in a tunnel

so many lives lost

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol!
Quote by Wormholes
hi baby joel be careful of the drugz

hahah woooooooooo
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence