Page 1 of 2
I'll get a few where I'm driving a car or something, but sitting in the back seat. And its like ah shit. Also, loose teeth, those ones are easy for me to snap out tho and make it lucid.

Post em up here, pussies
loose teeth is a very common one. I also i had this other ream tghat was nice. Basically i had a few dreams where i wax lrgit happy and ghen i woke up (
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
That I actually have a girlfriend
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I've had quite a lot of dreams where my teeth are loose/start falling out. The only other recurring theme I can remember is dreams where my hair is longer than it is.
I have nothing important to say
Usually it's my father is still alive, or rather come back from the dead/ been away for a long time. He is the same as he always was but we are worried that he might die/go away again soon.

I get this dream quite frequently and have done since he died 9 years ago. It used to upset me but now I am used to it. The dreams used to be sad/depressing but now they are quite happy. I'll probably keep having them forever.

Memories become faded over time but in these dreams he is exactly how he was. They kind of keep his memory alive.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Driving insanely fast and then falling off a cliff
Hunger games themed high school
Someone breaking into my home
Lost luves
Sail upon the open skies
I dream of everybody I love getting killed all the time.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
betrayal is the most common one. people I know always end up killing me.

weird apocalypse ones are common too.
i wouldn't say i have any recurring themes, but dreams that always stand out/hit me in the feels hard are always about being loved instead of just being tolerated.
KIFFLOM
What about the dream where you get into a fight with someone and though you throw punch after punch you can't seem to hurt them, anyone else get that?
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by rpd
What about the dream where you get into a fight with someone and though you throw punch after punch you can't seem to hurt them, anyone else get that?

I had one like that that's stayed with me for a long time. I was a gladiator and a pack of dogs was attacking me. I killed all of them except for one, but no matter what I couldn't hit him and eventually he killed me.
Quote by rpd

I had a semi lucid dream where I went to punch someone and punched the wall next to my bed really hard and woke up.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I've had countless dreams involving my pet hermit crabs I had as a kid, always reminding me that something I once loved I let die.

I also have a lot of dreams that take place in my old house I moved out of 7 years ago.
I used to have the the driving from the back or passenger seat dream a lot. Everything would be going fine until I needed to hit the brakes for whatever reason and then everything goes crazy and I'm having to dodge shit and drive like a maniac because all I can do is steer and I keep wondering why the hell I'm not in the damn driver's seat.

I've also had dreams about teeth being loose and hair falling out, though never at the same time. I'm pretty sure the hair one is because in real life my hairline is receding a little bit, but in the dreams it's like falling out in chunks and shit.

When I was a kid I had a recurring theme that when I jumped and really willed it I would float a little bit and throughout the dream I'd gradually be able to jump farther and farther until towards the end I was basically flying - at that point I'd always realize it was a dream and wake up. I used to have lots of other awesome weird recurring dreams as a kid, but I don't really remember them now.

It's been pretty rare for me to remember dreams at all for the past few years. Most of the time I wake up with no recollection of my dreams, or with a very vague feeling that fades really quickly. Even when I do remember it's not very detailed. The most recent ones (still not recent) I've had are where in the dream I make some terrifying realization about the world and wake up full of dread with my heart racing, only to think about it later when I'm fully awake and see how absurd the dream was.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Apr 24, 2015,
Holy damn, I think I might be you 4thHorse lol

Dream journal by your bed helps you remember em

Kissing dreams are awesome. Your tongue feels extra super sensitive
Last edited by Fat Lard at Apr 24, 2015,
I just remembered that ones that reoccur is where I keep falling over and I'm unable to walk, which can be quite precarious if you're being attacked by a wild animal, on a highway about to be run over or trying to do something of importance

I also get into dreams semi frequently where I'm in a gunfight and my weapons don't do any damage
KIFFLOM
In bad dreams I often fall everytime I try to change direction mid-run/walk, so I end up running against walls for support, or when I feel I'm going to fall and there are no walls nearby I throw myself on the ground on purpose so I can get up again.
Climbing up a staircase and getting so terrified of the heights that I have to lay on the floor and crawl if I can move at all.

I clearly fear success.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
mysterious phone calls from the same gruff voice which gives me advice

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I usually dream about zombies, the good dreams though i can't remember except for one when i was 16 or 17. Was one of those wet dreams that you can't forget :3
Quote by chookiecookie
Go penis them

hard
I have dreams where I'm happy a lot which sucks

Also I have this recurring dream where I'm at work at a business or going to school and I keep getting lost or losing track of time and I think it's pretty obvious what that's a metaphor for
Usually sexual stuff, or breaking a limb. I occasionally dream of falling, maybe twice a year
suicide and houses

I always dream i'm at someones house, unless i'm not, but generally i'm always at some unique variation of a house i've recently been in doing whatever floats my boat

and I kill myself a lot. or I try to anyways, I get these really weird ones where i'll drive into a wall or something and get really annoyed that i'm still lucid and uninjured so I'll walk into traffic and get hit just to be dismayed that i'm not injured so I'll like blow up a city or something

The absolute worst though is maybe like once every week or two i'll have a dream that I wake up, take a shower, eat some breakfast, brush my teeth, put on clothes, and tons of other mundane morning stuff just to wake up and realise that I haven't done anything at all... it's just mean ;_;
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Ablast
Usually sexual stuff, or breaking a limb.

what's the difference?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
The absolute worst though is maybe like once every week or two i'll have a dream that I wake up, take a shower, eat some breakfast, brush my teeth, put on clothes, and tons of other mundane morning stuff just to wake up and realise that I haven't done anything at all... it's just mean ;_;

LOL! Get rekt.

I'll have something similar, in that I'll spend all of this time cooking an amazing meal, only to wake up before it is finished >_>

I never cook though, which kinda pisses me off as it should be a sign to go lucid
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
what's the difference?

the two never occurred at the same time haha I have broken my wrists 3 times each so maybe it's PTSD

I did once dream that a rich guy built a robot and then paid me to ask the robot questions and if the robot answered any incorrectly I had to kill the robot.
That I'm fighting with someone and my fists are super slow and that I'm driving a car and potentially dying.
The loose, breaking falling out teeth thing...

Flying by way of jumping, but getting stuck in the air unable to land...

Being in a relationship with this person I know...which always makes me feel weird when I wake up because we're not even that close in the real world. This one has actually been a frequent thing in the past couple months...

Driving up a hill and suddenly the vehicle stops and begins to roll backwards and the brakes quit working, so I'm rolling backwards out of control. It's always a really steep, really tall hill and the vehicle always quits just before I reach the top...

Being around a lot of people that are apparently my friends when in reality I have about 5 friends that I see only once or twice a week and never all at once... This one often mixes with that weird relationship one...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
I get the loose teeth one a lot too. I think its pretty common.

One that happens to me a lot but I've never heard anyone else experience is that I have this recurring nightmare about being in an elevator that goes down fast enough to make me go airborne and hit the roof. Pretty much every time I get in an elevator in a dream, which happens surprisingly a lot, that happens.

Quote by rpd

This is a really common dream that happens to most people. It supposedly has to do with anxiety, if you believe in all that psychoanalysis stuff.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I had dreams where I was running but my legs turned to nubs that only went to my knees. Bummed me out because I got scared I couldn't run or was inadequate. Hasn't happened recently though.
West Ham United
I have never gotten the loose teeth one lol.

the other day I had a dream where a flying roach landed on my arm and I didn't even freak out.

roaches are really common in my dreams too. sometimes in a mundane way and sometimes in a weird alternate reality way. there's been so many dreams where I get eaten alive by a swarm of roaches. there was one where earth got colonised by human-sized space roaches (with an altered anatomy that was really gross but I'd have to draw it for it to make sense) and while that sounds like some shitty sci-fi film it was actually really horrifying. somehow that's one where I woke up before I died.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Apr 25, 2015,
My recurring motifs are either being stuck in a giant underground shopping centre in the future, or being on a sofa making out with a cute girl my mind makes up/I know irl.

Psychoanalyse my dreams pls.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
My recurring motifs are either being stuck in a giant underground shopping centre in the future, or being on a sofa making out with a cute girl my mind makes up/I know irl.

Psychoanalyse my dreams pls.

the first part shows that you are mentally part of a consumerist culture that degrades people and sees them as nothing more than money and/or objects. the second part shows your desire to participate in this culture yourself by objectifying women and even creating women in your mind only to dispose of them after making out with them. #endthedrought.
Had a dream I was awesome, woke up and I'm still awesome
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by slipknot5678
the first part shows that you are mentally part of a consumerist culture that degrades people and sees them as nothing more than money and/or objects. the second part shows your desire to participate in this culture yourself by objectifying women and even creating women in your mind only to dispose of them after making out with them. #endthedrought.

Sometimes I get chased by robotic dinosaurs through the shopping centre (which is always empty btw) what does that mean btw I've been having that dream since I was like 3

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Page 1 of 2