Page 1 of 3
I am curious. How long have you been playing the guitar ? At what age did you start learning ?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
17, but I've only been playing for a year.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by soundgarden1986
12 is when i started noodling about, 13 is when i actually started learning proper

nice

I was nine.
EDIT: didn't really practice until I was 12. I went to a festival in my hometown of Thunder Bay, ON while visiting family. On the way back to the Duluth, MN I just wanted to play guitar the entire way. Got home, immediately ran downstairs, plugged in, and away I went.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Last edited by Most_Triumphant at Apr 25, 2015,
I wish I had started the flute earlier
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually

Of course it's easy to say I wish I started earlier, but I did have guitars around me since I was like 10 years old but was too dumb to even know where to begin. I'd pick them up and put my tiny fingers anywhere and try and pick with a ****ing coin lol.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
15. I had finally saved $70 to buy the crappiest guitar and amp combo pack available.

seems like a long time ago now
KIFFLOM
Last edited by sonic_hippy at Apr 25, 2015,
dunno, 13-14 probs
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I started messing around with my friend's guitar when I was 14 and got my own at 15.

I've been playing for 7 years now
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
So for 7 years.

Not to brag, but I often get complimented by people who've been playing much longer.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 25, 2015,
had my dad's guitar at 14, got a real guitar and lessons just before I was 17, joint birthday-Christmas present.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Not to brag, but I often get complimented by people who've been playing much longer.

I get this too, mainly because I've also played the piano since I was 11 and transferred a lot of that stuff onto guitar.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
I get this too, mainly because I've also played the piano since I was 11 and transferred a lot of that stuff onto guitar.
Same here, actually. I started playing the piano when I was about 8 and stopped around when I was 13 or so (then I tried playing the drums without a drumset between 14-16 and that worked out terribly >.> )

I can probably still play it pretty well, but I'd definitely need to brush up on it again.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Every time I pick it up I feel like I'm just beginning

I'm a piano to guitar guy as well. I never really liked piano, but it really helps when you're learning other stuff.

I started playing when I was fifteen and a half and got the electric on my sixteenth birthday.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Same here, actually. I started playing the piano when I was about 8 and stopped around when I was 13 or so (then I tried playing the drums without a drumset between 14-16 and that worked out terribly >.> ).

Play drums without a drum set? Did you just bang on pots and pans and shit?
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by hurricane0202
Play drums without a drum set? Did you just bang on pots and pans and shit?
No, it was more like drum/mouse pads and furniture and stuff.
Quote by SGstriker

Page 1 of 3