There is a guitar made by Seymour Duncan that has a Tele shape but with a TOM bridge. What is the name of that guitar?

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Marshall Class 5C
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
Yamaha THR10
PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24
LTD Viper 500 with Duncans
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
TBH I like Reverend, but MAN those are awful...

About the G&L, I need something of higher end.

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Marshall Class 5C
Yamaha THR10
Awful? Different strokes!

The G&L Tribute line is at least as good as MiM Fenders- what kind of budget do you have in mind? And of course, where do you live? More importantly, are you willing & able to buy online?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Apr 26, 2015,
I knew G&L made a USA model like that- I just couldn't find it.

I don't know why you would ever want a guitar with a tune-o-matic if you could avoid it. It's literally the worst bridge design ever invented.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
IDK but I like those bridges, never had a problem with them. I also like Hipshot's Fixed. I guess my budget will be around 2k. I'm able to buy online but at this price point I think it is smarter to go and try them. I'm gonna visit Colorado (Durango and Denver) and Florida (Miami).

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Marshall Class 5C
Yamaha THR10
You can also get that with Warmoth parts. Options like finish and wood are pretty much endless that way.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.