Looks great, really straightforward controls. Curious about how it stacks up against the usual suspects when boosting a dirty amp. How's the noise and clarity?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I'll be doing a side by side with my Green Rhino in two weeks (hopefully); been needing a slightly smaller pedal and I think I'll like the more "true to form" 3 band EQ.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
At just before 2:00 in, he starts playing with the settings and I think that's probably what you wanted to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9dzIsU0YcY
Fender MIM Strat HSS (DiMarzio Crunch Lab)
Peavey 6505+ 112

If you want, I can mix/master your tracks for free just so I can practice and who knows, maybe you'll love what you hear! Hit me up.
Last edited by BV-95 at Apr 27, 2015,
its the 10,000th TS type pedal. nothing amazing. three band eq is nice though.

fwiw i want one of these: http://www.vfepedals.com/pale-horse.html
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Last edited by trashedlostfdup at Apr 27, 2015,
Quote by Maidenheadsteve
I'll be doing a side by side with my Green Rhino in two weeks (hopefully); been needing a slightly smaller pedal and I think I'll like the more "true to form" 3 band EQ.

awesome, can't wait. Are you the same guy who did the Green Rhino vs CM-2 and determined the Green Rhino was quieter?

Quote by trashedlostfdup
its the 10,000th TS type pedal. nothing amazing. three band eq is nice though.

fwiw i want one of these: http://www.vfepedals.com/pale-horse.html

Making a TS isn't amazing or exciting, no. Making one with good controls and lower noise than competitors is though. To me at least.

Know of anything with a good noise suppressor built into it, by any chance?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
awesome, can't wait. Are you the same guy who did the Green Rhino vs CM-2 and determined the Green Rhino was quieter?

Making a TS isn't amazing or exciting, no. Making one with good controls and lower noise than competitors is though. To me at least.

Yeah that was me; CM-2 caused more feedback when using the level control as a boost (gain 0) to a rather dirty amp; although this was back when I had my VK212 as opposed to my current XXX 212, so don't let that be an end-all be all description.

I agree, it literally is the same pedal rebuilt to appease all nuances for tone. Although I'll take the more versatile clones over the 3 knob Ibanez's.

I've yet to see an OD/TS with built in noise gate/special circuitry for it; seen it on a few fuzzes and metal pedals, though.

VFE caught my eye too, both the pale horse and The Scream.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Last edited by Maidenheadsteve at Apr 27, 2015,
that demo was kinda lacking. the amp was already set to the brootz so hard to tell how much the pedal was really doing past making it a little louder. tough to judge how good the eq is as well (i do ike the 3 band idea). would also like to hear how it does in low gain situations
Speaking of VFE, the Focus looks to be pretty interesting. Its got a knob for high pass and low pass filters, and a seperate toggle for both to either be a drastic or more subtle cut. Ryan Bruce aka Fluff did a demo of it.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by AWACS
Speaking of VFE, the Focus looks to be pretty interesting. Its got a knob for high pass and low pass filters, and a seperate toggle for both to either be a drastic or more subtle cut. Ryan Bruce aka Fluff did a demo of it.

yea, i was looking at that too. i will have to find the demo for it again. VFE is making some really cool stuff.

_________

Quote by Offworld92

as far as having a noise suppressor built in, i honestly would rather not. if i wan't noise reduction i would get another ISP decimator. i don't have noise issues with my rig with normal OD's and boosts.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Link to a demo for those people who were interested in the VFE Focus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5skLC8szzgk
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame