Page 1 of 2
when you wear a button up shirt (because they look great and you all need to wear them if you already don't), so you start buttoning from the top, or from the bottom
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I have to wear a lab coat at work everyday and besides looking dumb I do it from top to bottom.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Top to bottom. I can't even imagine it any other way.
Also I was absolutely not expecting anything other than this when reading the title
"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
Lewis Carroll
Button your wrist button, always. Rolling up your sleeve to make it look like a short sleeve is barely less douche-y than wearing a sleeve-less with a collar
If rolling up your sleeves is douchey, consider me Fat Lard.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Baby Joel

I mean, that thread had a poll and everything. You should at least have that, if not more.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
polls are overrated or something
it's all coming back

bottom to top
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Fat Lard
Button your wrist button, always. Rolling up your sleeve to make it look like a short sleeve is barely less douche-y than wearing a sleeve-less with a collar

Nah, buttoning is constrictive for the forearms. Let that shit be free. I agree with the rolling it up to make it look like a short sleeve. My history teacher junior year of high school did that all of the time.
Free Ali
thought this was gunna be about which sex position you prefer

but I guess baby Joel's still a virgin
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
not after i left yer mums room last nite
it's all coming back

Quote by steve_muse
thought this was gunna be about which sex position you prefer

but I guess baby Joel's still a virgin

Fixed.
Free Ali
Lol nah, dont need a website to tell me how to be a hipster retro man.

Rolled up sleeves makes you more defenseless, easier to manipulate like a gi and destroy the wearer's test lvls
Quote by Fat Lard
Lol nah, dont need a website to tell me how to be a hipster retro man.

Rolled up sleeves makes you more defenseless, easier to manipulate like a gi and destroy the wearer's test lvls

100% of people I know who button their shirt cuffs have been friendzoned on national television. Frankly, I don't like those odds and will stay on the safe side.
Free Ali
Pretty sure most people button their shirt cuffs
Quote by ErikLensherr

i dont burtton them usually, cause oi like the faredcuff and comfort asopect
it's all coming back

Quote by steve_muse
Pretty sure most people button their shirt cuffs

But keeping them buttoned 100% of the time is like when people wear beanies in summer.
if you don't button from the second button and work your way down you don't deserve your shirt.
Check out my band Disturbed
Bottom to top because I always **** up the alignment if i do it the other way. Perhaps girl shirts are different though
cat
Quote by Wormholes
But keeping them buttoned 100% of the time is like when people wear beanies in summer.

not if you live in scotland
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by Wormholes

good link

I roll mine the basic way, folding the sleeve over itself three times to just cover my elbow.

Buttoned up sleeves only look good if you're wearing something over it, ie a jacket or jumper.

also for me, buttoned up just exposes how weirdly long my arms are. and often most sleeved shirts I try fit okay other than the sleeves being too short.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
tfw the Pit rolls dress-shirt sleeves up (and probably wear boating shoes for walking on land)

Quote by chrismendiola
100% of people I know who button their shirt cuffs have been friendzoned on national television. Frankly, I don't like those odds and will stay on the safe side.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in MTV acadamy, and I’ve been involved in one reality TV show, and was paid 500 dollars. I am trained in receiving advice about asking women out. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with pick up trucks the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can hide your romantic feelings for a girl from her and expect her to date you? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am driving Jennifer home. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can literally fall into the friendzone, and that’s just the first time we met. Not only am I extensively trained in making bad first impressions, but I have access to the entire arsenal of myyearbook.com and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your { friend in need _} bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
Quote by Fat Lard
tfw the Pit rolls dress-shirt sleeves up (and probably wear boating shoes for walking on land)

desert and chukka boots actually.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
desert boots yessssssss

sometimes i roll the sleeve up. I don't really roll, rather more like folding it into itself. makes wearing button ups in the summer more comfortable, and it's just a pretty good anyway
it's all coming back

I usually don't like wearing long sleeved shirts unless they are tight because they tickle my arms
cat
Oh man, that's a fashion NO.

Desert boots are like curdurouy pants. Only chukka boots (not sweatshopped, or animal tested) and flip-flops for ultimate casualness (NO socks, unless youre Big Boi or Canadian)

Or dress-shoes.

If one of the 10 days/year when wearing jeans, long black socks and un-namebrand slip-on-type shoes
Last edited by Fat Lard at Apr 27, 2015,
Quote by Fat Lard
Oh man, that's a fashion NO.

Desert boots are like curdurouy pants. Only chukka boots (not sweatshopped, or animal tested) and flip-flops for ultimate casualness (NO socks, unless youre Big Boi or Canadian)

Or dress-shoes.

If one of the 10 days/year when wearing jeans, long black socks and un-namebrand slip-on-type shoes

I'll stick to my corduroys and boating shoes. There's no way you could get me to wear flip-flops.
Free Ali
Quote by guitarxo
I usually don't like wearing long sleeved shirts unless they are tight because they tickle my arms

so g strings and thongs are an absolute no I assume?
Last edited by Wormholes at Apr 27, 2015,
Quote by guitarxo
Bottom to top because I always **** up the alignment if i do it the other way. Perhaps girl shirts are different though

Same here.

If I saw someone walking with flappy shirt cuffs it would annoy me. Either button them or do the 3 roll fold making it 3/4 length.
Quote by Wormholes
so g strings and things are an absolute no I assume?

no things allowed
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
no things allowed

hey i'm not even done with my second coffee plz don't be mean
Bottom to top.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Wormholes
so g strings and thongs are an absolute no I assume?

Excellent disguise, 457undead.
Free Ali
Page 1 of 2