Well here she is all. My new Jackson RRMG. Went and picked her up yesterday. Bought off of Craigslist. Was only $350 for the guitar and it's hardshell SKB case!

Now about the guitar. First off it's a freakin TANK. It's already set up in D-Standard (Can only check by ear right now due to my tuner being dead, but it sounds pretty close...) with some fairly heavy strings. Feels like they're probably 11's. Maybe 10's. Distorted it really gives you that attacking, chugging, aggressive sound I love, but it's also giving me more low end than I anticipated and it's actually really a full sound. Not as brittle as I've had EMG's sound before. (I love EMG's) Though that could be the thicker strings and lower tuning rather than the 9's and E-Standard I've been stuck playing for a bit. Cleans are pretty incredible. Much better than expected. My favorite position to play blues licks on is the middle position with a split EMG 89 in the neck while using the 81 for it's treble. It really gives me some good quacking single coil like tone. It's sweet. Not a Strat obviously but interesting and new.=) Satin feeling painted body is great. Won't get smudgy and sweaty on stage.

Now onto the cons. They are almost not worth talking about, but this is a bit of a review yaknow? The fingerboard has a SLIGHT crack in the 18th(unsure. Just memory) fret. But it's hardly noticeable and doesn't noticeably affect my playing. And the knobs and switch are SLIGHTLY wobbly. 4 TINY chips on the points of the wings. And a couple smudges on the headstock and base of the neck. And very MINOR bucklerash. But it's used yaknow?

Picture time!
Attachments:
0427151706-00[1].jpg
0427151707-00[1].jpg
0427151707-01[1].jpg
0427151708-00[1].jpg
0427151710-00[1].jpg
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.
That's a great deal man! Enjoy it!
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .

Pics need to be better though.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Congrats, man. Gorgeous guitar. Is that the satin gray one? Jackson did a great job with the Pro series, in my view. And for the price of an entry guitar...
Duuude nice score! Love me the RR
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I am indeed sorry about the pics. Only got a cell phone to work with man. lol
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Quote by dthmtl3
Congrats, man. Gorgeous guitar. Is that the satin gray one? Jackson did a great job with the Pro series, in my view. And for the price of an entry guitar...

Yup. Satin Grey with Black Bevels. You can barely tell the bevels are black but it gives it a cool effect. I like it.=D Mom was like "So you got another Black V?" Noo...it's gray...>.> Black's my color! Stick with what works. Matches everything.
Quote by Roc8995

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Quote by GraceByDeath
Yup. Satin Grey with Black Bevels. You can barely tell the bevels are black but it gives it a cool effect. I like it.=D Mom was like "So you got another Black V?" Noo...it's gray...>.> Black's my color! Stick with what works. Matches everything.

lmfao, i hate doing too many loads of laundry, so all of my shirts are either black or grey, and my wife stopped doing mine. i just like to throw in all in and go. everything matches grey and black.

back on point. HNGD! nice guitar you have there.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
lmfao, i hate doing too many loads of laundry, so all of my shirts are either black or grey, and my wife stopped doing mine. i just like to throw in all in and go. everything matches grey and black.

back on point. HNGD! nice guitar you have there.

Thanks! And thanks for the story! Dark colors just work yaknow? I almost had a yellow Ibanez RG550. This is much more my style. Though I'd like to have a Super Strat someday for comfort. lol
Quote by Roc8995

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?