Page 1 of 23
So yea in case you haven't heard, the city of Baltimore, Maryland is turning into ferguson pretty quickly. Looting, police cars on fire, riot police... All going on currently.

All of this because of the Freddy gray incident.
Isn't that Baltimore all the time though?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
the hills of baltimore are buuuurning
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Drug dealer runs from the cops, gets injured, and of course it's the cops fault because he's black and a perfect angel.
Quote by theogonia777
Isn't that Baltimore all the time though?

Yea but now apparently they have a 'reason' for it. Although idk how setting a cvs on fire has anything to do with protesting police violence.

Update. National guard is activated.
Quote by BladeSlinger
the hills of baltimore are buuuurning

ugh beat me to it
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by chev311e
Yea but now apparently they have a 'reason' for it. Although idk how setting a cvs on fire has anything to do with protesting police violence.

Update. National guard is activated.

getting media attention, showing frustration, just letting off steam
Quote by Dreadnought
lol

growing up my friends and I used to fire bomb my town's Eckerd when we were mad. good times
Quote by genghisgandhi
getting media attention, showing frustration, just letting off steam

They don't give a shit about any of that. They have free reign of the city now and are taking advantage by beating people up, stealing cars and setting stuff on fire. I'll say that the majority are frustrated and getting their anger out throigh peaceful protest but these ****tards rioting are just doing it out of the fun of it.
Quote by chev311e
They don't give a shit about any of that. They have free reign of the city now and are taking advantage by beating people up, stealing cars and setting stuff on fire. I'll say that the majority are frustrated and getting their anger out throigh peaceful protest but these ****tards rioting are just doing it out of the fun of it.

eh whatever, mob mentality and all that Lord of the Flies BS. it definitely does help get the message out, here in england people wouldn't give a **** about this without cool news footage like this
some dude just cut a fire hose that was being used to put out a huge fire ... wtf.
like I said the U.S is going to shit. I'm moving to the UK as soon as possible.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
I kinda wish some shit would pop off in DC, would relieve some of the stress from finals.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Wormholes
Drug dealer runs from the cops, gets injured, and of course it's the cops fault because he's black and a perfect angel.

I think its the cops fault for beating the guy to death, doesn't happen in civil countries......... But you know 'Merica
Quote by MeTallIcA313
The **** is the freddy gray incident.

eDIT:

I for one am glad I'm living in a white neighborhood.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Last edited by Momentosis at Apr 27, 2015,
Quote by hurricane0202
I think its the cops fault for beating the guy to death, doesn't happen in civil countries......... But you know 'Merica

Self-hating Americans are even worse than America-hating europeans.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
oh no destruction of property if only more people gave enough of a shit about the destruction of lives maybe this all coulda been avoided but nah w/e

Quote by ErikLensherr
Self-hating Americans are even worse than America-hating europeans.

I don't hate America I hate how this country is oozing with corruption. Hell I don't even blame Europeans for hating us to be honest .
Quote by MeTallIcA313
yeah how dare the owners of said property get their lives ruined for something they had absolutely nothing to do.
Quote by MinterMan22
oh no destruction of property if only more people gave enough of a shit about the destruction of lives maybe this all coulda been avoided but nah w/e

how does fvcking up a shop completely unrelated to the police justify any of this?

yes, destroying local businesses will really help further the community and help prevent this solve violence with more violence, MLK would be so proud
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
im curious to all you people outside of maryland, is this being covered nationally?
^I sit in front of CNN constantly at work and they've had Freddie Gray updates on a constant loop. I haven't been in since Friday though, so I'll update you in a little bit.

Quote by Wormholes

The Baltimore police weren't exactly perfect either. And running for no reason is not reasonable cause for arrest. I see white people running all the time. They're called joggers.

People are pissed. Don't pretend they don't have a reason to be. Just criticize the response.

There was a similar incident that happened here in Milwaukee, there were protests, they didn't explode. This is a city with a lot of racial issues. Why didn't it explode? The police chief actually responded reasonably. (also: some little girl got shot by accident like that week so that drove away some of the news coverage... )
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Apr 27, 2015,
Quote by chev311e
im curious to all you people outside of maryland, is this being covered nationally?

UK here, The Independent have a story/report up, dunno about other sources
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by MinterMan22

also it's not just the destruction of property. numerous events where these rioters attacked civilians. plus burning a building down doesn't just harm property...
Guys, I watched the entire series of The Wire a few months ago, so I'm pretty in touch with BOTH the Baltimore Police Department (namely the Narcotics and Homicide divisions) and the street level POV.

Let me know if y'all want the down low.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.......
Last edited by bdof at Apr 27, 2015,
Quote by hurricane0202
I don't hate America I hate how this country is oozing with corruption. Hell I don't even blame Europeans for hating us to be honest .

Because European countries have no social problems or race issues at all and they're just harmonious wonderlands.

I'm being sarcastic they're not even.

After reading that Atlantic article this is crazy. They don't even have a reason for arresting the guy and no explanation for how he managed to die in their custody.

Body cameras on every cop already.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by bdof
Guys, I watched the entire series of The Wire a few months ago, so I'm pretty in touch with BOTH the Baltimore Police Department (namely the Narcotics and Homicide divisions) and the street level POV.

The Wire is the greatest show of all time
You will recommend The Wire to everyone you know
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I'd much rather have all the hood thugs deported somewhere and replaced with whiteboy chavs. Talk about world peace.
some cars are literally like bulldozing through the riot crowds, it's ****ing crazy.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Because European countries have no social problems or race issues at all and they're just harmonious wonderlands.

Never said they didn't did I, But this country is getting ridiculous. I'm just glad I live in a small peaceful town away from from all that stupid nonsense.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Quote by ErikLensherr

they don't have anything near this big of issues, unless you really hate islam or immigrants, or if you wanna fight dirty and use a country like bosnia or macedonia

I used to be a self-loathing american but distance makes the heart grow fonder. I still dislike a lot about the US [police] but overall it's a pretty good country

I'm so tired I'm not even gonna correct my grammar like I normally would