I recently got a Hot Rod Deluxe and I, like everyone else I'm coming to find, despise the drive on the amp. It's horrendous.. However I love the reverb and would love to have that on my footswitch. Is there any way of modding the reverb onto it, and if so could someone direct me on how to begin the process of doing that? Thank you

What do you mean? Like, you want to be able to turn the reverb on and off with a footswitch? If that's what you mean, just get the Fender 3 button footswitch that's made for the amp.

Or are you talking about somehow taking the reverb effect out of the amp, and putting it into a stompbox that you could use with other amps? Because that is impossible.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Apr 28, 2015,
Yeah I was talking about just being able to have the reverb on a footswitch! So there is one that works with the HRD? Thanks! I'll look into it