Been after an amp for a while now, having owned a HT-5R for 3 years (and got very very bored of it) so I decided it was time for an upgrade. Lots of my favourite guitarists use Orange, but they didn't seem to have much in the 5W - 15W range apart from the Tiny Terror (which I wasn't such a huge fan of)

Then the OR15H caught my eye whilst I was browsing through a guitar shop in Japan. Tried it out and instantly fell in love. The exact tone I've been after for years, even before I got my HT-5R.

As soon as I got home I tracked one down used for about £300 and bought it straight away. Got it a few days ago and it really is amazing!

Did a quick demo here - https://soundcloud.com/bsmoked/shinishizumutest

Sounds great for the rock stuff I want to play, with more than enough gain on tap for heavier things.

Highly recommend this amp!
Looks proper sweeet and sounds even better. Nice clips!

HNAD
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
sounds great. would like to hear some rythym crunch.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
nice!

i am gassing like crazy for a rockerverb. i just have to be content with my dual terror atm for oranges.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
There's one for sale at my local store for around $450 and I was interested. Not too knowledgeable about this amp but I hear it's kinda got a classic rock vibe to it? What do you think of it? Any similarities to other amps?
Gear:

Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Agile AL-3100

No AMP
Quote by evmac
There's one for sale at my local store for around $450 and I was interested. Not too knowledgeable about this amp but I hear it's kinda got a classic rock vibe to it? What do you think of it? Any similarities to other amps?

Very classic IMO. I've had the OR120 and its Clean is very good, although I prefer the Thunderverb 200's Clean above all other Orange amps. I haven't played an OR 15 but the TH100 (the Chinese one) gets pretty close to the TV200's Clean.