All I can say is that he's asking far too much money.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
^ yeah $600 is the max I'd pay for it
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Man, you guys are cheap... $800 for the Gibson isn't that bad. I'd probably offer $600 but settle at $700.

Yes, that epi is $500 brand new and the equipment he's trying bundle with it is fine if you're a beginner but if you already have a decent amp it's junk you'll never use.
2002 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2014 Fender Strat (American Nitro Honeyburst)
2003 Ibanez Acoustic
Digitech RP500
Blackstar HT5R
Those Epis go for $250-$300 around here, not to mention GC used. What is it with CL these days and people inflating the prices?
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7(*for sale*)
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Quote by bobafettacheese
What is it with CL these days and people inflating the prices?

I think the CL sellers are getting so used to the lowballers that they're just putting the price high to prepare for the "negotiations."
Quote by polarred21

Looking for overall opinions for the value of equipment listed here and the upgrades as well.

Generally speaking, ignore the "value of the upgrades" and never pay extra.

In fact, I'll usually pay more for a guitar that's entirely original than one that's been "upgraded."

I've seen too many guitars with pickup leads clipped off three inches from the pickups, with lousy solder jobs, shorted pickup wires, with pots that have been damaged by too much heat, with screws that live in stripped holes, with loose strap buttons, "tilted" pot shafts, cracked knobs ("these were really tight to get on for some reason"), lost pickup springs and more, to ever consider changes that have been made to most guitars "upgrades."

I have one guitar that was advertised as "all original" and by that the owner meant that he'd taken out all the "upgrades" and put the old pickups and pots back in. When I got the guitar, the middle pickup was shorted out completely and the wiring was a sad, sorry mess. I tossed everything and put in brand new to factory spec.

"Won't get fooled again" .....The Who
Okay thanks. What can I find out about these model and serial numbers?

Model: ENS-HSCH1
Seriel: 0905121661
That Studio has been messed with and the gouge out of the fretboard is a turnoff. In the US that guitar was around $900 new (1200 or so in Canada).
Moving on.....