Whats up guys? Ive always wanted to install a killswitch on a guitar, but i dont want to diy it...and i really dont want to pay someone else to do it. is there any product around thats like a temporary killswitch of some kind? maybe a cable even? ive done a little research on this and i havent really found any options in that direction

second question. im looking for a set of pickups for my ibanez 7. i want something that i can get a great metal tone from, but also a very smooth, jazzy clean tone, especially on the neck pup. is there anything like that on the market?
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Shadow Kill Pots work well. They aren't cheap but they're easy enough to fit. It just replaces a pot. Push button kill with a very nice throw. Alpha manufacture them.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
^ don't do that, it's hard as hell to press and simply doing that will result in a lot of noise whenever the button is pressed.

Either do as cath says or get a SPDT button and wire one end to ground, the rest following the signal path.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.