I'm curious (in a "train wreck" sort of fashion) if it will continue.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Dreadnought
I don't really know how to deal with this thread
Change his user name to, "Pony Fan Banned". (Just a suggestion, of course).

Reasonably speaking, it might help to know if this is a precocious 9 year old, or a 29 year old with issues.
Last edited by Captaincranky at May 2, 2015,
Is this an appropriate time for the lolwut pear?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Dreadnought
Earbudcoach, tell us who you are.
I'm going back to my suggestion of, "Pony Fan Banned". While I not only tolerate, (and obviously commit), any number of transgressions which are technically opposed to a "strict constructionist", interpretation of forum rules, (my favorite,"off topic").

Nevertheless, I don't use this forum as my "personal blog".

Forum traffic here seems to be way off though. If you think "earbudcoaches", posts are helping to alleviate that situation, by all means, feel free to ignore me completely.

Page loads of this drivel, do seem to take ages to load, although I am handicapped somewhat by my 1 meg DSL service..
Last edited by Captaincranky at May 8, 2015,
I've messaged him to try to see what's going on.

I'm hesitant to take any action, based on my "research." Also, I don't have the ability to change usernames haha, that's only administrators.
My God, it's full of stars!
i, too, don't use this forum as my personal blog, but even if i did, i'd have the courtesy to reply to people posting on my threads. forums are all about human involvement.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by patticake
i, too, don't use this forum as my personal blog, but even if i did, i'd have the courtesy to reply to people posting on my threads. forums are all about human involvement.
What do coaches do? Tell you how to do "xxxx", given task or activity, from voice training to football. Then there are "life coaches", another source of monetary outlay for an individual, while at the same time being a source of income for the, "qualified".

Next, we should take into consideration, "earbuds", which are a very intimate form of aural communication device.

But, what if, you were still receiving messages in spite of the fact you weren't wearing them?

That would ostensibly mean, the voices in your head were the "coach", so to speak.
Last edited by Captaincranky at May 9, 2015,